IceCat Product Catalog

IceCat Product Catalog

by WEBILLY LLC

IceCat: Add Product Data for Manufacturers & Channel Partners

djesupplies

The customer support helped me to set up the app properly with my store. I wanted to change somethings to match it with my theme & they did it promptly.

LemonTree Natural Skin Care

This is a good APP for Product Catalog. I just started using this APP & found it useful. The only thing some of my products are not available on IceCat. I wish they will cover it soon.

Immune Fortress

A much better solution than writing the content. I used to spend a lot of time & money to have the content for my products. Since I came to know about IceCat & IceCat Catalog APP for Shopify it made my life easier.

Virgin Factory

Really helpful APP. I already imported my products from IceCat & I had the UPC code available in the products. By installing this APP started to display the Catalogs on the product pages.

gaiterland.com

Good APP for the stores where products are available on IceCat. By using this APP you don't need to worry about the content & mistakes. If I add a new product to the store I am able to easily add the Product specifications by this APP.

happymash

The APP worked perfectly with my store. The team is very supportive. They helped me to install & set up the APP & also guided me that how can I add the Catalogs myself.

Bucketbloom

Very useful app. Easy to use & customer service is great.

Shoe Fest

Superb features to make my store very efficient. Wish could have found this app before....

QStoreu

Well structured content, Cost and time efficient and would highly recommend this for the shopify store owners.

Setlux