IceCat Product Catalog

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
October 27, 2022

This app is really a lifesaver for shopify stores!! Vincent, the app dev is really considerate and accommodating. He helped us troubleshoot our issues with the payment plan and helped us along the way until we resolved the problem.

Hayow’sMenCave
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 16, 2020

A much better solution than writing the content. I used to spend a lot of time & money to have the content for my products. Since I came to know about IceCat & IceCat Catalog APP for Shopify it made my life easier.

Immune Fortress
Time spent using app: 21 days
September 11, 2020

Really helpful APP. I already imported my products from IceCat & I had the UPC code available in the products. By installing this APP started to display the Catalogs on the product pages.

Virgin Factory
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 10, 2020

Good APP for the stores where products are available on IceCat. By using this APP you don't need to worry about the content & mistakes. If I add a new product to the store I am able to easily add the Product specifications by this APP.

gaiterland.com
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
September 7, 2020

Well structured content, Cost and time efficient and would highly recommend this for the shopify store owners.

QStoreu
Egypt
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 4, 2020

We use this app show manufacturer approved product content. It saves hours of time when adding batches of products, ensures we have accurate product data, and means we can focus on inventory levels and pricing without worrying about keeping content up to date. The team behind the app customised the integration, respond immediately to any queries, and provide excellent service. Highly recommended.

AcceptPay
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 31, 2020

My store looks now pretty cool with exact content. The APP solved a huge problem to write the specifications because manually content may have a lot of errors which cause in order cancellation & wrong impact on the store. This APP adds the manufacturer approved content without any errors.

Alex Kinter
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 31, 2020

Awesome customer service. They helped me to install the APP & did a custom configuration to display the Catalogs with my theme. 100% recommend.

Brave Comfort
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 30, 2020

I would like to recommend this APP for all Categories which the IceCat supports. You can add accurate content with just entering the UPC code which my Shop had already have. I just installed the APP & it started to display the Catalogs in the whole store.

Safety Safe
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 30, 2020

I have about 1500 products in my store & I cannot suppose to add the content manually. Fortunately found this APP & it did my task in minutes. Thank you the support team they have replied all the queries I have.

Lume Light