4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its time-saving, user-friendly, and affordable features. They value its automatic alt text addition, daily updates, and ability to handle large image volumes. The SEO benefits and improved accessibility are also appreciated. Many praise the responsive and helpful customer support. The app is noted for its quick image optimization and alt text customization, offering excellent value for money.

May 5, 2021

Finally someone made an app for it with no extra costs or something just a total worth of 2 bucks a month.
This is the first time I’m writing a review and i used a lot of apps. You deserve it. Thanks!!

ג׳רזיס קלאב
Israel
September 22, 2017

Finally, an App that really works. Easy to use.

The Gorgeous Shop
January 3, 2017

Awesome App! Saved me hours of time.... :)

Under Cover Babe
April 16, 2017

Great APP - no issues, did exactly what I needed it to do!! Thanks for a great app.

Sitara Collections
June 10, 2019

There was a bit of a hiccup with the initial run through, but Vitalii was quick to respond and fix the issue. Now everything runs smoothly and our image rankings are ever increasing!

The Leather Guy
January 5, 2017

thanks for the easy work.....

Thecaddystore
Edited August 13, 2018

I just started using this and it took a little while because I do have a tons of products. This was such an easy install. You literally do nothing. Just wait for everything to be fully done for you. I am giving it 5⭐This app is the best! I have been using it now for maybe a week and it did exactly as it says. When I first had an issue they were instantly handled the next day...mind you if they don't get to you right away it is because they are in another country so put that in mind. This app., is so worth it. I recommend this app to everyone. It is a must have! It deserves more than just 5⭐. If I could I would give it 10⭐.

Clothes Together
Edited February 12, 2017

Splendid, lovely very easy to use app!

Taximart
August 24, 2018

Doesn't get any easier than that.

Sullenclothing
March 29, 2020

This alt text app is great for image text and is a time saver. I use it to let Google know what the image is so it can get to the top of the search engine. It is also good information when the image isn't visible to people

Freebird Apparel