4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its time-saving, user-friendly, and affordable features. They value its automatic alt text addition, daily updates, and ability to handle large image volumes. The SEO benefits and improved accessibility are also appreciated. Many praise the responsive and helpful customer support. The app is noted for its quick image optimization and alt text customization, offering excellent value for money.

February 22, 2017

This app actually does what it says it does. I tried a couple of other apps like this that were free, but they were either slower than a snail or didn't do anything at all. Yeah, you have to pay a little bit for it, but the traffic you'll get in return will probably make up for the $2/month.

Funky Moose Records
About 2 years using the app
April 4, 2017

Works flawlessly. One of the best apps I have used so far!

Mile High Glass Pipes
About 2 years using the app
Edited April 5, 2018

app works well happy to recommend

Mewe Accessories
Edited December 11, 2018

Very easy to use. It does what it says for low price. Very useful, I can recommend it. Winfried (www.blanda-beauty.com)

Blanda Beauty
Germany
May 10, 2017

Time (and morale!) saving app which works a treat.
Get it before they put the price up.
I must have wasted days of my life copying and pasting text into the alt tabs, but it was worth it to see my images rank well in Google images. My images are still ranking just as well, the app works perfectly...it costs almost nothing per month...let it do the mind-numbing work for you! Plus, I have not had to contact them for help about this app, but when I have needed help from the developer before for one of their other apps (the image size optimiser, also a great app), their customer service was impeccable - after that experience I would buy shares if I could!
100% Recommended.
ChateauAntiques.com

Chateauantiques
France
February 6, 2020

It works perfectly. Nice and fast!
Thanks for people who made this app.
If you use shopify in states, you should install this app.

ZUNGLE
February 22, 2017

This is the second site I have used the app on I'm very happy, it does what it is supposed to do.

Just Riding New Store 2017
June 13, 2018

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

The Bircher Bar
January 13, 2021

This app make it possble in only few seconds the work of months. i just would like to add the product sku but i couldn

Bryan Safety Mexico
Mexico
December 4, 2017

Great app, works well and saves hours of time!

Coolhammocks