Image Based Related Products

Image Based Related Products

by Quiddi

You May Also Like, Also Bought, Recommended, Related Products

Jewellery Grace

I like this Related Products app! It is incredibly intuitive and recommends really appropriate products out of the thousands I have in my store. Also, it is simple to use and integrates perfectly with my site. I tried an expensive competitor and it wasn’t nearly as easy as this one.
Support is my most favorite, really fast, and efficient with troubleshooting and even added functions I needed. Totally recommend!

25thStreet

Good app! It performs all the necessary functions for the offer of similar products. I used to use another application, but after trying "Image Based Related Products", I use it. The friendly support service was very pleased when I needed to make some changes to the site and they helped very politely and quickly. Thanks developers of this app!

hellocarry

AMAZING! Finally, I got what I was looking for! I have tried several apps, but this one is the most suitable for me.

The first thing is the app is working correctly without any issues. The last Related Products app I used just didn’t work correctly, and I had to remove it from my store. With Image Based Related Products app I immediately noticed results in Google Analytics – Abandonment Rate decreased significantly.

Also, I needed some customization for my store and I got it. I’ve just sent an email to support and they did it. Thanks a lot!

The price seems very suitable for this customer service.

May 28, 2020

Hello, friends from Hellocarry!

Thanks for the five-star review and for sharing your experience! Great to hear that you are happy with the app and the support you received. It's so rewarding to watch it work so well for you!

Lucharinni.com

I can’t say bad things about it. Simple and intuitive functionality. It copes with its task. I tried various applications for these purposes. I can say that this application does not exactly affect the slowdown of the site loading speed, unlike other applications. I will use this. I recommend this to anyone looking for something similar.

April 27, 2020

Hello, friends from BabyLandi!

Thank you! We're glad you're enjoying our Related Product app on your website. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

BabyLandi

I use it recently, but I have already shown my positive side. I hope for constant improvements and support. Thank you developers!

April 23, 2020

Hello, friends from BabyLandi!

Thank you for sharing your hopes about our app! This is a huge motivator for us. And thank you for the five-star review!

PackYourLunches

Great app! It is no secret how concomitantly sales increase sales volume. This is especially important for an online store that is open 24 hours a day. The guys did a good job. Now almost every session increases the customer's receipt!

March 25, 2020

Hello, friends from PackYourLunches!

Thanks for taking the time to leave our app such a kind review. Hope PackYourLunches is massively successful, and let us know if you encounter any issues at any time - we are always here to help!

NestInOrder

I’m really impressed with the intuitiveness and well-matched recommendations of the Related Products app.

Firstly, when I found it on the App Store, the app meets my needs according to the description. The price looked reasonable, so I decided to try it.

My expectations were fully realized. It's a great app for cross-selling. The only thing which I wanted to change was the design of "You-may-also-like" carousel. I asked support to help, and they customized it especially for my store! They were quick to respond and friendly.

March 22, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We appreciate your feedback. We wish you all the best in your business!

KiddieWorld

This is an awesome related product app that does exactly what it says. Clicked install, 5 minutes later it was up and working without any bugs. I would recommend this app, especially if you sell across different product categories. The recommendation algorithm is really impressive.

This application is worth the money. Thank you, guys!

March 11, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! We are very pleased to have such positive feedback. In gratitude, we have prepared something for you. Check your email!