Store Images Management by WAL

Store Images Management by WAL

by Webappslive

Export product images on spreadsheets

PAM Distributing Co

Inventory Maintenance and Catalog Printing is no longer the laborious time-consuming process of the past. As the owner of my company, improving efficiency is always a top priority and this App while early in the development stage immediately started saving us time and money. Fast & simple It provides Inventory data for export in a number of Excel Field Formats. At the click of a button, an excel file is created including the actual Item & Variant IMAGES along with the Image URL, SKU URL and many other needed fields.
Instead of spending hours tinkering with data preparation for Ads and Catalogs, in a few minutes I can simply forward the Excel file to our catalog creator and I am done. This app is destined to be a winner and certainly has our seal of approval. Last but not least, the Developers were a pleasure to work with and are planning more great features in the near future.

Pwned Distribution

The app really works great! It was the only easy solution I could find for downloading my products to excel with images. Support was incredibly fast (they replied within 10 minutes of my request) and they helped me get exactly what I needed. Thanks guys!