iMobile ‑ Mobile App Builder

iMobile ‑ Mobile App Builder

by DevIT

iMobile is the easiest way to create mobile app for store!

Bixby Market

Good app, great support and very easy-to-use interface!

Denv Shop

For me iMobile became a great opportunity to improve and enlarge my business. With its numerous options I’ve made iOS and Android apps only by myself! For me that’s a real achievement bcz I don’t know how to code and iMobile was a perfect solution. Wide functionality with unlimited design settings allows to give vent to imagination and create an amazing store’s native application. As every app, iMobile needs a bit of learning, but anyway I find it very useful and simple to create any type of app for online store. Furthermore, everyday I notice a positive result – for short period of time my sales really increased. That was my aim, and I’ve reached it with iMobile help. Separately I would like to tell about iMobile support team. It’s fast, efficient and professional. Be sure, that these guys will solve your problems rapidly:) Thank you iMobile team!

Wifiwirelessinc Net

UPDATE: I have heard back from the developer and we now have a working version of the app. The developers were very helpful in getting us through the release process and were very prompt. I will be updating this review again once the apps have been released.

NOTE: the set up seemed to go fairly easily and i was happy with that.