Creative Search Bar & Filters

Creative Search Bar & Filters

by Impresee, Inc.

Power up your search bar with instant search and image search.

Harper Kendall

Absolutely amazing App which is a cut above the rest which has intelligent smart search using images and personal drawings or sketches which makes the search experience much more interactive and user friendly making the customer's journey on your store more interesting as well as making them find whatever they are looking that much easier but more time saving without having to trawl through endless search options. This one is definitely a game-changer.

April 22, 2020

Hi! Thank you for your review! We're really glad to see that you're happy with the way our app performs. We'll make sure to keep working on making this experience even better, so if you have any suggestion, please, don't hesitate to contact us :)

Zazü

Really helpful app! I'm using the text and visual search. For the text is really useful, my customers now can see what they are looking for way more organized, with the filters I want, in relevance order, etc. And for visual search is amazing how it works! They just have to upload an image and all of the similar results will show up!!
The team behind the app is really helpful, they answer all my questions, change what I need without any problem.
If you need an app to help organize, analyze (they are developing this section) and make the most of your searches this is it!

Dan Gaming