Shopify Inbox , Počet recenzí: 4 556

• 4 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 4 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
22. duben 2024

When it's working it's fantastic! It works 90% of the time. Customer's don't ever see the hiccups. The two factor authentication login forces this app to log out occasionally. I do not always realized this occurs, then I won't get any chats to my phone for a few days. During my busy season this really helps convert sales; customers can get answers faster. Even if the answers are not instant, I can usually reply in a matter of minutes. I love the quick replies. Those answer 80% of the questions customers have "what is your return policy ?" "what are your size details ?" I ask customers to provide their email address so I can always track them down. Most people understand the chat is tied to a human being at a small business. Most customers will wait for a few minutes. I have had a couple people get on the chat and be rude and nasty, it hasn't happened for a couple years. So, I think it's a great plugin for your Shopify store. I've been using Inbox since it launched! I wish I could customized the placement a little more, the code lays on top of your store visual layout code...still that's the reality of UX design. Inbox is a fantastic little plugin by Shopify! I recommend to all business owners, especially if you're seeing a lot of abandoned carts or have a product with complex sizing options!

RavenRova
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
18. květen 2024

This app is great and our customers find it very useful too! I was initially a little unsure about it asking for their email addresses at the start of the chat, but it has allowed positive follow up when we've missed a question and also further information later on, when it's required, and that can only be good :)

The Acorn Gallery
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
3. duben 2024

The app is good but we need a way to download our entire Interactions/Conversations (i.e. Chat Threads) with each customer.

I just had a difficult customer. I need to present and defend my case to third parties (Bank).

As things are right now with Shopify Inbox, the only way to do it is by screenshooting everything screen by screen. This is impossible, inconvenient, unmanageable if the chat thread is long.

Please do something about it !

COLORADDICTED.COM
Řecko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
21. květen 2024

Shopify Inbox is very useful. I like that you can set parameters for auto-replies when you are not around to answer immediately such as customers asking questions in the middle of your night.

The Yarn Room
Jihoafrická republika
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
31. březen 2024

Overall it works alright, but there's too long of a delay between when the customer sends a message and when it pings on my iphone. The latency is too high. It's not like a text message that pops up within a matter of seconds. This takes minutes.

empirical water
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
24. květen 2024

It has worked really well. It does seem to struggle with attachments.

Devold New Zealand
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
14. květen 2024

At the present time I have only used it one time, so don't have a opion either way yet. But it looks like I will like it going forward.

Springer & Co.----Smokin 'D' Meat Rubs
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
26. březen 2024

Good thus far..... it warns you of spam so even better

LeKooky Obsession
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
10. květen 2024

It is nicely integrated, but sometimes hard to locate/remember where to find on the dashboard - desktop, mobile, inbox - so I can reply.

From Lex's Pantry
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
2. květen 2024

I found an issue syncing my messages between my phone, iPad and desktop computer. Seems the messages are wrongly time-stamped. Earlier messages are appearing a the bottom while the latest messages appear above, on different devices.

InTrigg Hobbies