Değerlendirmeler (4.805)

• Puanların %4 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
28 Mayıs 2024

Shopify's chat support has significantly enhanced our ability to communicate directly with our clients. This feature not only streamlines our customer service interactions but also helps in building trust and fostering stronger relationships with our customers. Highly recommended for any business looking to improve client communication and trust!

SVAB
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
22 Mayıs 2024

This is a life saver! My mom has been in the hospital the past few days and she was the only person on my mind, plus I work full time. During this time I didn't notice that I had a message from someone, this service saved me. It answered what it could for me.
I am now back and able to keep up with my messages, but I could not live without Shopify Inbox, it is a must have!!

Bay Gift Shop
28 Mayıs 2024

it works. it doesn't cost anything. I'm sure others have more features but that's not what I need....I just want people to be able to message and ask a question, maybe get a FAQ or two

Form Function Form
1 Haziran 2024

I am extremely impressed with this app! It offers real-time communication and seamless integration, making customer interactions smooth and efficient. The "Quick Replies" feature is a game-changer for providing fast and effective customer service. I love how I can offer products or discounts directly through chat, which has significantly improved my sales.

The automated responses and instant answers save me a lot of time, and the app's ability to consolidate customer interactions and provide insights into customer behavior is invaluable. I also appreciate the feature that allows me to send tracking updates and responses to missed chats directly to customers. This app has truly enhanced my customer service experience, and the user-friendly interface makes it easy to use.

Highly recommend it to any merchant looking to improve their customer service and sales!

WINLY
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
6 Haziran 2024

Since I began using Shopify for our e-commerce needs, I have found the platform to be exceptionally user-friendly and efficient. The intuitive interface and extensive features have made managing our online store both straightforward and enjoyable.

pronk.in
Hindistan
21 Mayıs 2024

I would recommend. After initial retraining on the app, we've come to rely on it with our customer interactions. It actually has a great deal of functionality that we didn't realize until we started using it.

Fish 419 Performance Gear
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 4 yıl
17 Haziran 2024

Makes contact with my customers a breeze.

Only updated needed is I shouldn't have to click out of a message and click back into it to mark as unread if I have the log active on my screen and the customer messages.

Coal Iron Works
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
9 Mayıs 2024

It's a good app, works well and it is easy to customize. I specially like that you can set a schedule for when you are available so I'm not getting messages at all hours of the night.

Artec
Panama
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
11 Haziran 2024

It's a convenient way to connect to prospective clients. The interface is also user-friendly. Highly recommend to install the app on mobile so you can respond faster to inquiries.

Healthy Foodie Manila
Filipinler
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
13 Mayıs 2024

It's easy to use, and easy to communicate with customers. It's also easy to see from Shopify's back office when there are messages waiting.

The Stitcher's Muse Needleart