Live Preview Options by Webyze

Live Preview Options by Webyze

by Webyze

Inifinite Product Options, Live Preview, Conditional Logic...

Divide X Design

This program is very cool and works perfectly for our products. I was having a small system glitch and they fixed it within 24 hours. I was afraid the program may not work because of all of the other apps I have integrated on my Shopify store (like many other Option apps), but this one integrated perfectly.

Thank you so much!

Meti Mazis Designs

Great app if you have more than 100 variants, so easy to use. and customer service is excellent.

Fullrackpooltables

Worked perfectly fine! Customer support team were very responsive. The app is very good if you want to add up variants because shopify only allows 100 at the moment.

Esdee Designs

This app is extremely time consuming. I need to manually enter every single live preview option individually (VERY frustrating when you have 10+ colors that are on each item.) And the "mask" option is horrible, the colors don't even show up the same as the swatches. I will be finding an app that works better to spend my money on, this was a disappointment. Too time consuming

Wue Shop

Great customer service. For some reason our store theme wasn't compatible but they fixed it for us. The app is exactly what we needed. Thanks!

Fruitz1

So far, doesn't work, I spent all afternoon uploading the swatches, but when I click on the product option swatches, the main picture doesn't change. I'll change my review if I get some resolution from their support, but so far, no answer. I also freaking hate it when a company's www.webyze.com site contact us page doesn't have anything but an email. No address, no phone, no about us, no names/pictures of people. Who in the heck am I dealing with?? Feels Shady as....

Withersandborwick

Great App and works perfectly to show colour fabric swatches on the store. We also asked for a change to the product template to display the swatches in a different position and it was done by the support team almost straight away, fantastic!

Ace Of Clubs Golf Co

We have been using Bold Product Options to offer custom options in our store. However, this app lacked "live preview" of the custom item at the time of purchase.

I found a few apps that claimed to offer this additional functionality, but upon further investigation found these apps to be lacking. Then I found Live Preview Options and was amazed that the app offered exactly what we have been looking for.

Now my customers get a "live preview" of their customized product before they purchase, which makes for a better user experience and increases conversions.

Also, we found the interface intuitive, and the videos were a big help getting us up and running in a short period of time.

We would highly recommend this app.

Shes My Sister

Fantastic app, easy to use and when we had a technical hitch the problem was solved straight away.

Jammsack

Excellent app and customer service!

Previous 1