Live Preview Options by Webyze

Live Preview Options by Webyze

by Webyze

Inifinite Product Options, Live Preview, Conditional Logic...

Forevermore Portfolios

Before, I found this app I was using another customization options app that worked fine, but did not include the live preview feature. I always knew that this was a feature that I would want at some point, but I wasn't ready to invest the $ necessary to hire a web developer create this feature for my website. When I searched the Shopify app store, I was pleasantly surprised to see that apps existed that offered this feature. Post-purchase: I have been very happy with my subscription, and when I needed assistance customer support was very responsive and helpful.

SunArtify

app not working in my theme !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 4, 2021

Hello,
We would be very happy to help you out solve the problem you are having. We double checked and you have not reached out to our customer support.
If you can reach out to us we can definitely sort this out.

Best Regards,
Webyze Support

Custom Bottoms

Great app and great customer service. I use it to have my costumers customize apparel. Very satisfied

Printmababyposter

The app is perfect. You can use it for all sort of things. And the support is fantastic. Thank you for your app.

GladGirl

Very good app with absolutely fantastic support. We've had a few issues which they've responded to very quickly and effectively. Thanks for the great customer service support. The only thing that would make a massive difference for us is SKU support for the variants. We have no way of linking this to our inventory management system which is disappointing as it makes it not scalable. Otherwise would give it 5 stars.

Deco Hound NZ

Unfortunately its not very user friendly having to input the same colours 4 times get the options I would like for customers (a duplicate would be very nice). Can't bulk add items rather than a whole collection. You can't separate out the options and I haven't been able to find the conditional logic.

September 24, 2020

Hello and thank you for your feedback.
As you said the app supports applying customizations to a whole collection at once (you can create smart collections to define specific criteria).

It also supports duplicating options from one product to another. To do so, in the product customizations list, there is a duplicate icon (right next to the edit icon). You can click it and it will allow you to copy the customizations you've already applied on a product to another one.

At this time, you cannot duplicate a specific customization field, but thanks for the suggestion, we will look into this.

If you have any other issues or questions, please let us know.

Webyze Support

Recaptured Values

As a handmade clothing shop, the app is great for adding options and add-ons that cause price changes for a more customized product for your customers. However, when utilizing the price changes it creates a temporary new product for the customer and adds it to their cart with the changes and then doesn't deduct from the original product's inventory causing you to oversell when you are limited in inventory. Bad news for a shop that relies on stritct inventoy during new product drop days. Also because it creates a temporary product, you also lose out on potentially recovering sales by sending cart reminder emails because by the time your abandoned cart reminder email is scheduled to go to customer, the temporary product isn't in their cart anymore because its time sensitive. Besides these issues discussed, this app would be great but not for stores with high volume traffic on drop days with strict inventory unfortunately.

Mai's Secrets

After searching for a long time for an app that would allow me to create options and match the design of my online store, I chose Live Preview Option and I must say I don't regret it! Everything works perfectly and each time I had a problem (twice in 1 year in fact for compatibility issues with a third party application) the team was very reactive and solved the problem within the day! What I like the most: conditions with options that disappear when you select others. Fantastic! Thanks from Paris
-----------
Après avoir cherché longtemps une app qui me permette de créer des options et qui matche avec le design de ma boutique en ligne, j’ai choisi Live Preview Option et je dois dire que je ne le regrette pas ! Tout fonctionne à merveille et chaque fois que j’ai eu un souci (2 fois en 1 an en fait pour des questions de compatibilité avec une application tiers) l’équipe a été très réactive et a réglé le probléme dans la journée ! Ce que j’aime le plus : les conditions avec des options qui disparaissent quand on en sélectionne d’autres. Fantastique ! Merci de Paris

projectrd

The app is exactly what I was searching for. Had a little problem with my product page. But the Webyze support helped me to solve the problem. I can really recommend.

Gutentagit

Live preview is exactly what I have been looking for. This app allows my customers to visualize many different color combinations, and add text to products before they place an order. The app seamlessly integrates into product listing creation.

Big thank you to Webyze customer service for helping me discover a string of code that would place customer chosen variants into the packing slip sent with each order.

Previous 1 3 4