Live Preview Options by Webyze

Live Preview Options by Webyze

by Webyze

Inifinite Product Options, Live Preview, Conditional Logic...

Gutentagit

Live preview is exactly what I have been looking for. This app allows my customers to visualize many different color combinations, and add text to products before they place an order. The app seamlessly integrates into product listing creation.

Big thank you to Webyze customer service for helping me discover a string of code that would place customer chosen variants into the packing slip sent with each order.

Gillian Asher Boutique

I looked for a long time to find an app that was simple and easy to use, but had the options I needed without costing too much. It has a very simple interface which is perfect for people like me who don't understand all the jargon of ecommerce website building. I really enjoy the way it helps move you through setting up the options. It is inexpensive but offers a lot of options, although I wish there was the ability to duplicate product option sections. I also appreciate that it is aesthetically pleasing on the product pages. It has a very simple and clean look that doesn't detract from the products themselves. It does seem to take a while to update on the actual product, however.

I updated this review on 3/14/20 because I realized what I thought was a glitch was a mistake on my part, so I apologize, and adjusted my rating accordingly.

March 13, 2020

Hello Gillian,
Thank you for your feedback it is very appreciated.
Could you reach out to us and give us more information about the glitching issue you have been experiencing. On our end, everything seems to be working perfectly fine.

If you can tell us how to reproduce the glitching issue you have been experiencing, we would be very grateful.

Best Regards,
Webyze Support

EKT Designs

Great app, great support. Support was very responsive and fix my issue promptly. Highly recommend Live Preview Options. Thanks guys.

Sacred Peacock

One of the easiest apps I've ever used -- takes a bit of time getting used to the learning curve but the conditional logic is where it really shines. You can have how many ever permutations and combinations of a product.

Please watch the YouTube videos in the help section and you'll understand how well this has been built.

One feature I might request is the ability to create template option fields so you can apply to other products. Instead of manually adding it every time.

Otherwise I'm in love with this product -- never seen anything like it on Shopify and shocked that it isn't built in.

Keepsake Jewellery Australia

Awesome app and equally great support. We had a couple of issues that were fixed so quickly for us! Highly recommended. Thanks very much Webyze.

Green Cradle

The options app is really easy to use and I was able to create image buttons with smart options for all my products and eliminated all the ugly dropdowns. We had a couple of integration issues with our site but technical support was there to help and resolved everything. Highly recommend this app to anyone.

This is a follow up on my previous review and wanted to know that support keeps stepping up it up and always eager to assist. thank you.

LIVROOM

Amazing app , it does exactly what I want. i recommand the app and the customer service is fast and relevant

Frank Chapaveire

Perfect application for managing product options. Customer support perfect, fast and very efficient. I recommend this application without hesitation.

Mother Cutter

Live preview has been everything we needed. We had great customer service and the app meets all of our needs. Tricky to figure out at first, but we were able to enable color previews, product options, file uploads, and conditional logic to optimize our custom order page!

Lucky Corp

This app is awesome. The support is very réactive. Thank you for your app and for your help. Have a nice day !! :)

Previous 1 3