Insta Chatbot

Insta Chatbot | Reviews

by SaaS Bakers

Build Instagram Chatbot - Absolute Reason for Your ROI Growth

Jancarthy

InstaChatbot looks promising but they need more functionality. I hope the team will work on it in the future.

Janisena

InstaChatbot should always be your first choice! I was successful in purchasing and using their platform. Overall, InstaChatbot has been a wonderful experience for me. I would recommend it to everyone.

Mistybinson

This InstaChatbot is impressive, and I highly suggest it! It does not affect the website's performance!

Jenniferloyd

This platform is just what I needed. I had the opportunity to speak with the CEO, who provides excellent service and has innovative ideas. Without hesitation, I suggest this platform.

Sherryanie

The free version of InstaChatbot does not meet the standard, I may consider other options, hoping for a better experience.

bortoldonnae20

This is my first review of an app on Shopify. The Instagram chatbot platform features are rather impressive; they cover the most important aspects of staying in touch with consumers and recovering lost sales chances. I enjoy the user-friendly and straightforward UI, and the Support & Service attitude is "EXCELLENT," thus I can confidently recommend "InstaChatbot."

Janieacobs008

Great software. It has a lot of useful features that help me raise my income and it's really simple to use. They offer excellent customer service, which I must highlight. This platform is amazing, and I seriously recommend it!

tide0

Amazing platform with slightly complex integration. Highly recommended if you want to engage your customers on Instagram for your Shopify store. Also, thanks to the youtube video that makes easy integration.

yraniaquineka

This is incredible. Their technical support was excellent, and they even assisted me in using the Instagram chatbot in real-time. I'm very impressed. I truly believe it. It's the first time I've written a review for chat platform.

candysequanti

A great free Instagram chat tool to replace other more expensive software. When you have questions, the team is always willing to help and respond quickly. I strongly recommend it!

Previous 1