Quick Order Forms by InstaBuy

Quick Order Forms by InstaBuy

by InstaBuy

Quick order and wholesale forms

venteprivee-groupleclarins.ca

If you need a quick order form for your store, this is the app to use! But what takes this app to a higher level, is the customer service. Toby is fantastic! I highly recommend this app!

Jazz Night School

Wow, this is the fastest I've ever installed an app and had the function ready to go with no fuss. The app is simple and intuitive and creates a perfect page of products with plenty of options to customize it. Wonderful in every way!

Ford Medical Wholesale

Besides for the great functionality of the app, This app has the BEST customer service that i have ever experienced. Really quick to respond and happy to help out their customers. I would absolutely recommend to anyone.

Cosy Aromas

This is a fantastic app and does the job perfect. The customer support is second to none, highly recommended.

We Do Cabinets

We used this app for our cabinet shop. Let me tell you, I have been in the IT industry for over 30 years and I have never had customer service like this. Toby was amazing. Thank YOU!!!

Ingrid Press

Suited my need for a simple, well functioning wholesale order form perfectly! Love that it categorized collections as well as zooms in on product image and navigates to the source product listing. Also connected it with MinMaxify so I have total control over my wholesale customer ordering. Customer service is A+++++

Rossi & Rossi

I use this app on my website www.rossimealdelivery.co.uk to display our food menu and it works great. Its now so much easier to get customers to browse all items and add what they want to cart without having to go back and fourth and switch between categories, been looking for this for ages. On top of all this, their support is the best i've ever experienced so helpful getting it to look right on my page, really pleased and highly recommend.

May 22, 2019

Thanks so much for the super-kind review. A pleasure working with you! 👍

MOJO Distribution

New rating! They fixed quickly the bug + quick response on my support questions. Thxx :-)) happy with the plugin!

Pearson Ranch Jerky

This app is exactly what we needed to create a wholesale order form on our website. We needed the search bar from the app to restrict its search to a specific collection. We reached out to InstaBuy support and received immediate help and they promptly came up with a solution. Great app and even greater customer support!

March 27, 2019

So kind, thanks! 😊

I love how you're using InstaBuy for wholesale orders... if only it were possible to ship meat to Europe then I'd totally have some of your wild boar jerky in my life 😆