Instagram Hashtag Widget

Instagram Hashtag Widget | Reviews

by Click Social

Advanced widgets built from hashtags, locations and users.

Wolves Within

We tried to use this app for my website and gave us lots of errors, I repeatedly try to get support and contact them directly but they never responded. I was looking forward to use an affordable app for our website but too bad that they dont respond or help

イームインターナショナル オンラインショップ

Hello, I checked mailbox after reading your feedback, but I couldn't confirm the information which you mentioned. I tried to log in from clickagency.freshdesk.com/support to see your answers, but I can't. .. How do I know and check your answer again? We run 2 stores and we were able to do what we wanted to do with this app at the 1st store, so we tried downloading at the 2nd store as well, but when I try to download it, It automatecally moved to the existing dashboard I created without any error. I've been waiting for their reply for about two weeks, but I'm in trouble because I have not received your reply ...

January 26, 2021

Hello, your ticket was replied to 4 days ago to let you know that our development team had been briefed on the issue and had started looking into it. I did not hear back from you. The issue has now been resolved and we are waiting for your feedback. We would appreciate the removal of your 1* review as it causes long term damage to our business and the success of the application.

Thanks, Jack

Natural Flex

I have been on Shopify for a while, tried a lot of insta apps but this one is the best. It needs more visibility.
It makes it easy for you to place the feed where you want which is hard to find in other apps, you can swap images the way you want, customization tools are just great.
Not only this app almost has anything you'd want, but the support team is also spotless which makes a whole difference. Recommended

Coyle Costumes

I recently installed this app on my website as a way of showing those who visit our website real images taken from Instagram pages of those who have used our unique hashtag. If your brand has a hashtag on Instagram and you are looking to easily display these images on your site - Instagram Hashtag Widget is 100% the easiest way of doing so. Jack also provided me with amazing support in getting the app installed after I had a few questions.

Wilde Presets

Amazing customer service! I'd give 10 stars if I could. Jack was incredibly responsive and I'm very happy with this app. Totally worth the monthly fee if you're looking to build brand trust on site. A great way for potential customers to see our happy customers using our presets. I can definitely see it increasing our conversion rate. Thank you again!!! You can see it in action on our site here: https://wildepresets.com/pages/about

December 15, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! Glad you like the app, I will continue to push regular updates and new features 👍🏻

Shinxy

Was looking for an application that could showcase customer images from a hashtag, this was the only one that I found. It's quite simply put together but it was able to do exactly what we needed it to. Thanks!

August 29, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, we are available every day. Please let us know if you need anything!