Instagram Hashtag Widget

Instagram Hashtag Widget

by ClickSocial

Add a widget to your shop that displays images from a hashtag.

Coyle Costumes

I recently installed this app on my website as a way of showing those who visit our website real images taken from Instagram pages of those who have used our unique hashtag. If your brand has a hashtag on Instagram and you are looking to easily display these images on your site - Instagram Hashtag Widget is 100% the easiest way of doing so. Jack also provided me with amazing support in getting the app installed after I had a few questions.

Wilde Presets

Amazing customer service! I'd give 10 stars if I could. Jack was incredibly responsive and I'm very happy with this app. Totally worth the monthly fee if you're looking to build brand trust on site. A great way for potential customers to see our happy customers using our presets. I can definitely see it increasing our conversion rate. Thank you again!!! You can see it in action on our site here: https://wildepresets.com/pages/about

December 15, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! Glad you like the app, I will continue to push regular updates and new features 👍🏻

Shinxy

Was looking for an application that could showcase customer images from a hashtag, this was the only one that I found. It's quite simply put together but it was able to do exactly what we needed it to. Thanks!

August 29, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, we are available every day. Please let us know if you need anything!