Shoppable Instagram Feed & UGC

Instagram Shop, Shoppable InstaFeed, and Visual UGC & Reviews

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookie (S) Pte Ltd

Location Singapore

App Looks good, efficient and is easy to use. The support is fast to reply too. Definitely highly recommended.

Avelina De Moray

Location Australia

I had issues with the placement of this app within my Shopify theme, and Prakhar from customer support fixed it for me super quickly. He even jumped on a google call with me and helped me add the Instagram feed to the bottom of all of my product pages.. thank you!

Fazit

Very helpful! Their customer service team was eager to help and jumped on a call right away to help me resolve an issue.

solif

Time spent using app About 1 month

We are so happy to this App from Taggshop to present Instagram UGS feeds on our e-Commerce store. Our shop visitors then can simply shop from the nice Instagram pic and got nice shopping feeling. I would recommend this app also because the support team is very professional, Prakhar provided us perfect customized support and lots of nice advices. Great experiences from them. Best wishes to them.

September 25, 2022

Hi Amy, thank you so much for the kind words and for recommending us. We're glad that you liked our app. Feel free to reach out anytime. Best wishes!

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

This is a great app for anyone wanting to boost their social presence. The support is very very good and I could not be happier with it. It comes highly recommended by us here at Cyprinus tackle

September 16, 2022

Hey thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review and for recommending us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Taggshop and the experience with our Support Team. Best wishes!😊

Melon Studio

Location France

I simply love how the Instagram feed looks on my website, and on top of that website visitors can now shop directly through the feed itself. I can already see a noticeable improvement in the conversion rate. Overall, great experience.

September 16, 2022

Thank you for your valuable words. Taggshop aim to deliver the best of our offerings for your brands' success and profitability.⭐

The Glamping Guys

I’d recommend Taggshop to anyone looking to grow their eCommerce store. It’s easy to use and offers flexibility in the design and customization of the galleries. I faced minor issues in the setup, but their support team was very responsive and helped me throughout the process.

September 16, 2022

Hey thank you so much for your review. We take your feedback on board and will work upon that. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the experience with our Support Team! Best wishes!

AnotherLevelWigs

Taggshop has a ton of features to offer like the creation & integration of shoppable Instafeeds, UGC galleries, ratings & reviews, rights management, hashtag tracking, and influencer discovery. It’s a must have app for anyone looking to grow their eCommerce store.

September 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review and for recommending us! It's really amazing to know that you love the Taggshop and its amazing features. Best wishes!😊

queendivaofficial

With Taggshop, I was able to create an inspiration gallery and also integrate it easily in the home page of my website. From the process of collection, to embedding, and customer support - everything is seamless.

September 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and feedback 😊 we are really happy to hear that you enjoyed overall experience of Taggshop. Best Wishes!

TorpedopotWS

My experience with Taggshop was amazing. It helped me collect content from my brand's hashtag, turn it shoppable, and showcase it dynamically across my online store.

September 5, 2022