Instagram Shopping & Feed

Instagram Shopping & Feed

by ETS-Soft

Instagram Feed & shoppable gallery. Support NEW API, stable!

ULI Form

We install correct as introduced. Connection to insta okay. No articles are shown onpage. No support by ETS. We deinstall the app.

Lollygag.co

I cannot recommend this app at this time.
This app breaks every few months or so, worse than that all my product tags that we spent hours adding get deleted.
the worst part is the support, it takes forever(for them to respond) via chat or email, they are not available during normal US working hours. I'm still waiting for help 5 days now after the app products tags stopped working, no answer.

2nu Sunglasses

The app is ok. But Instagram feed is not renewing. Sent in couple tickets for days and no replies. Kinda regret chose the premium plan even it's cheap. After reading the comments below, I changed it to 2 stars because it was my fault not to read the comments before installing this bad app.

January 22, 2021

I'm so sorry for the trouble you got. I have checked all other shops and their instagram feed are renewed every 24h for Free plan and 1h for Premium plan. At the moment, I can not check your shop because you don't use our app anymore
If you change your thought, just please contact us anytime, I will make sure the app works well on your site

Bedda Designs

Great customer service and over all really enjoying this app! It makes my front page so much more lively and am I so glad I came across it!

VERONESI|WATCHES

Still, i get access code invalid after doing everything correctly. Buggy app that doesn't work. Thanks

January 22, 2021

Hi,
I have checked your shop and our Instagram app is working well on your site. It looks nice now. Maybe the access code from Instagram was wrong but now everything is ok. Could you please help me to change the rating?

Roca Boutique

Excellent assistance, they help me to install the app and very quick response. Great app, it looks good on the webpage.

March 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. If you need any further help in the future, just please ping me anytime then I'll continue supporting you. Have a great day!

Bold Addictions

App is ok if you have time to babysit it... No issues with adding app, adding customizations for your Instagram page or adding the gallery to your Shopify site. The issue is the gallery does not update itself and sometimes needs to be reconnected. The only way to know if it needs to be reconnected or if your gallery needs to be updated (to see more current Instagram feed on shopify website) is by visiting the app in your Shopify admin app chanel. The app will not notify you that it needs to be updated or reconnected, so you will have an instagram feed from 3months ago on your website. Going to Look for a more up to date app.

February 25, 2020

Our Instagram app is using a cache system to help the site loads faster. You can clear cache manually in the app setting, or wait for cronjob to clear cache.

Cronjob will run and clear cache for app which is using Free plan every 24 hours, and clear app in Premium plan every 8 hours

Contessa

I am very satisfied with Gallery Pro! It installs as a section to theme so no code implementation needed! Grid or Slider options, tagging is easy, great effects, button can be customized. Great App!

February 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. If you need any help in the future, please contact us anytime

Amazing Mauve

I don't like to write bad reviews. But the app owner has poor customer service. I emailed them twice regarding the app saying, "500 Whoops, something went wrong on our servers." They never replied to provide any assistance. Please don't waste your time putting this app in your store. They deserve a negative 0.

January 21, 2020

Hello

I'm so sorry for the trouble you got. And I'm also sorry for the late response. We are offline for enjoying our Lunar New Year (National Tet holiday), so I was not online when you sent email to us. I'll check the email right now and get back to you as soon as possible.

I'm so sorry again

The Cycle Life

Very easy to use. I hooked it up to my Shopify store in seconds. The instructions were easy to follow and execute.

January 5, 2020

That's great. Thanks for using our app and for giving us your great review. It's very helpful for us. If you need any further help while using our app, just please contact us anytime. Thanks !

Previous 1