Installment Recurring Invoices

Installment Recurring Invoices

From $4.95/month. 90-day free trial.
Rating (3.7)
Developer
3.7
January 29, 2023

Wanted to offer a more risk-free experience for my customers. This does exactly what I wanted. By the way, I installed and uninstalled between 10 - 15 apps and no results. They did it tho! Congrats!

Ashy Circuits
Romania
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Edited January 27, 2023

This app does not do recurring payments, as suggested by the app name. It does recurring invoices. The customer still has to respond to the invoice to submit the payment. The app description sounds like it uses Shopify Pay Installments to automatically bill the customer for the subsequent payments, but it does not.

Centretown 3D
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
January 18, 2023

Installed the on two stores – the customer support was extremely helpful and even gave me a call for a detailed explanation of the app!

Excited to see the results!

TRIBE-WOD
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
May 9, 2022

Lack of flexibility of the app. Does not give options and for remaining payment it says discount which could be misleading to the customers. Also Veronica, who I was interacting with was seemingly not interested and didn't bother to check if there is an alternative or can she do something to help me. It was very abrupt and I don't think one should waste their time looking at this app. I hope also Shopify makes note and such app are decommissioned.

Achieve Holistic Wellness
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
February 17, 2022

This app is great. I wish I can stop sending invoices manually just in case the customer want to fix something different after the order or outside the app

Misbabosos.com
Colombia
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 17, 2022

very good app, I installed a Brazilian app and it didn't work!
thank you very much top 10 the app! top 10

Vineze
Japan
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited December 28, 2021

Was able to apply this to specific products and not all products which provides great benefit. Other similar apps do not offer this feature. Unfortunately, reports on this app are severely lacking. There is no way to check/track non-compliance or orders that are currently using this system and the status of said orders. I have customers not paying the second month and no way to track that through the app. I have to manually search each order. I'll be removing this app ASAP. I'm bleeding money using it and the reports are non-existant.

Super Living Today
Time spent using app: 9 months
SpurIT UAB replied December 29, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and sorry that you've faced inconvenience. Feedback like yours makes us improve our apps and become even better!

November 4, 2021

there's no way to track open installment orders with this app. the app does not do much. It is not worth the fee

Soeur Business Hub
Time spent using app: 3 months
SpurIT UAB replied November 4, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.
Our team tried to contact you regarding this case and your frustration but we didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.

October 21, 2021

Holy freaking easy. This is a must have app! Legit set up and installed in less than 5min without the need to contact customer support.

Rebirth Performance
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 18, 2021

very simple and easy. I love how quick it was to setup. Its super beginner friendly so I didn't feel like I was going to mess up the code for my site.

Defined Hands