Installment Recurring Payments

Installment Recurring Payments

by SpurIT

Installment payments for your customers | Sale without limits

GoodysForMe

Fast response from support which turned out to be an issue on my end and not even their app's as originally suspected by me - excellent product and response time!

August 25, 2020

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Safe and Fine

Great addition to my store! Some customers just cant afford paying full price at one time and this app provides a solution. Thank you!

August 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! :)
It's so good to know that you've found the app that useful :)

Otoka.

Super simple and easy to use tool. It lets people buy even if they don't have enough money. Thanks!! Update: want to say one more huge thank you! Very helpful app!

August 20, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time :)

Atlanta Bikes

I like this app, it helps make more sales. In addition, support is awesome, I received response in a minute. Really great app for installment payment. Moreover, the setup is simple and clean.

August 20, 2020

Thank you! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

CosmicLuxe

Ran into a technical issue but customer support was awesome and helped me get it fixed! Great support

August 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Kaleidoscopes for Violin

The app did not display installment option on the product page as intended. Support responded quickly, but requested access to my Shopify account; this should not be needed if the app is working correctly. I granted access, but there was no change in status several days later.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation and help with the app's setup but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Lilly Bear Studio Props

Very simple to use. When I had some issues, the staff replied quickly and helped resolve the issue. This app really helped us offer a payment plan option for a presale item that wouldn't be arriving for a few months. Great options for Canadian Retailers. Unfortunately, the app only allows you to add one product to the cart at a time. We needed an option where our customers could purchase several different items in one purchase and pay installments. If this is something that can be changed about the app I will for sure start using it again.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always glad to help :)

Utileo-shop

I installed the application, translated into French, linked 2 products but the result was unsatisfactory. I uninstalled it but it was still present on all the products. Be professional, perform functionnal and technical tests!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for letting us know about the problem. We tried to contact you via email in order to help but didn't receive a response yet. Please contact us at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

L.V FUTURISTIC

eu adicionei o app em minha loja, e não me serviu, apaguei o app da loja mas continuou com os "icones" dele na página de venda do produto, como resolvo?

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced difficulties. We tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.

kingstoreimports

Great App, but becouse of my location (Brazil) I couldn't use on my webstore, Spoke to the manager and he gave all the necessery information I needed and hope to have the App avalible in portuguese as soon as possible.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! And sorry that you've faced such inconvenience :(

Previous 1