Installment Recurring Payments

Installment Recurring Payments

by SpurIT UAB

Installment payments for your customers | Payment Plan

Defined Hands

very simple and easy. I love how quick it was to setup. Its super beginner friendly so I didn't feel like I was going to mess up the code for my site.

Edwards Headboards

This app appears to do what it says (Though I have no been able to functionally use it). The BIGGEST drawback is that the app MUST use the default shopify checkout page which, at least in my case, has caused significant issues with the implementation of it. I will modify this review when I have an actual moment to try the app, but as of now, forcing a deviation from the stylized checkout is a major flaw.

July 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We've tried to contact you via email regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

SavageLuxuryNZ

Looking forward to using this app and getting rid of my other time payment providers and start saving on their fees

May 24, 2021

Thank you! Hope the app will help you make more and more sales!

Luvli

Hot app..! I recommend this app to everyone. It's easy to use and configure. The review process is frustrating tho.

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated!

OMGArtistry

App, is very buggy. Be warned. It works with the initial setup, but any changes to your settings will not be reflected correctly on your products. Also, once removing the app it does not remove the feature from that page you applied it. You will have to make a new copy of that product and remove the old one. Tried calling the 24/7 number in the evening and it just hung up on me each time I called.

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email regarding this case but didn't receive a responce yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!
UPD: the app used caching and we removed it, so now the widget disappears once the app is uninstalled.

Passion Herbale Cosmétiques naturels

The contact support is very fast and helpful. I needed more info and got my answers very quickly. The app worked great and was easy to use. I needed more detailed payments option, but other than that I'd recommend this app. I love that it sends automatic draft invoice for the costumer to pay.

February 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Laird Wellness

App works great - very simple. I had an issue setting it up, but Kiryl helped me quickly and effectively. Works for what I need: just a simple way for customers to make payments on more pricey items. Thanks!

December 14, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Diy Home

great app definetely recommend ,great customer support ,90 day free trails is something amazing ,customisation is too good 5 stars

November 26, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! Please feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

ClubStoned.com

It won't go away. I tryed reinstalling it. And then looking for the code. i uninstalled it and its still appearing HELP PLEASE.

November 3, 2020

Sorry that you've faced such difficulties and inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in in order to help but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Kaleidoscopes for Violin

The app did not display installment option on the product page as intended. Support responded quickly, but requested access to my Shopify account; this should not be needed if the app is working correctly. I granted access, but there was no change in status several days later.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation and help with the app's setup but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Previous 1