Installment Recurring Payments

Installment payments for your customers | Payment Plan

From $4.95/month. 90-day free trial.

Achieve Holistic Wellness

Lack of flexibility of the app. Does not give options and for remaining payment it says discount which could be misleading to the customers. Also Veronica, who I was interacting with was seemingly not interested and didn't bother to check if there is an alternative or can she do something to help me. It was very abrupt and I don't think one should waste their time looking at this app. I hope also Shopify makes note and such app are decommissioned.

Misbabosos.com

This app is great. I wish I can stop sending invoices manually just in case the customer want to fix something different after the order or outside the app

Vineze

very good app, I installed a Brazilian app and it didn't work!
thank you very much top 10 the app! top 10

Super Living Today

Was able to apply this to specific products and not all products which provides great benefit. Other similar apps do not offer this feature. Unfortunately, reports on this app are severely lacking. There is no way to check/track non-compliance or orders that are currently using this system and the status of said orders. I have customers not paying the second month and no way to track that through the app. I have to manually search each order. I'll be removing this app ASAP. I'm bleeding money using it and the reports are non-existant.

December 29, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and sorry that you've faced inconvenience. Feedback like yours makes us improve our apps and become even better!

Soeur Business Hub

there's no way to track open installment orders with this app. the app does not do much. It is not worth the fee

November 4, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.
Our team tried to contact you regarding this case and your frustration but we didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.

Rebirth Performance

Holy freaking easy. This is a must have app! Legit set up and installed in less than 5min without the need to contact customer support.

Defined Hands

very simple and easy. I love how quick it was to setup. Its super beginner friendly so I didn't feel like I was going to mess up the code for my site.

Edwards Headboards

This app appears to do what it says (Though I have no been able to functionally use it). The BIGGEST drawback is that the app MUST use the default shopify checkout page which, at least in my case, has caused significant issues with the implementation of it. I will modify this review when I have an actual moment to try the app, but as of now, forcing a deviation from the stylized checkout is a major flaw.

July 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We've tried to contact you via email regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

SavageLuxuryNZ

Looking forward to using this app and getting rid of my other time payment providers and start saving on their fees

May 24, 2021

Thank you! Hope the app will help you make more and more sales!

Luvli

Hot app..! I recommend this app to everyone. It's easy to use and configure. The review process is frustrating tho.

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated!

Previous 1 3