Instant Product Video Ad Maker

Instant Product Video Ad Maker

by Softpulse Infotech

Market your own product in style using instant video maker

GymLifeFitness

Tried making a video from products, but it's been on combining music for over 45 minute now & finally lot everything! Never saw the final version. Meanwhile, your app says it takes 2-5 minutes for this process.

SHYLONGBILLIONAIRE

THE WORST APP EVER THE PEOPLE WORKING ON THIS APP SHOULD LOOK FOR FARM WORK '""GET DOWN TO BUSSINESS MAKE A PRODUCT VIDEO FOR ME YOU'RE BRINGING REVIEW THE SLOWEST IN LOADING DOESN'T EVEN WORK 100% MANUAL WORK I DON'T KNOW HOW SHOPIFY STOOP DOO LOW TO ALLOW THIS BRAIN DRAINED PEOPLE TO SHOPIFY

January 24, 2020

There is some misunderstanding. There is nothing to do manually, You just need to insert texts and choose pictures. It will process and create a video based on the template you chosen.
It would be great if you can write us the issue you faced on our support email address : support@shopiapps.in .
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tiny Online Shop

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help

PawsFamily

I used this App and help me doing some few videos, it could be better if i could start/end the video with fad in and out, and the music should not ut brutally off ..

CRAZYLOWBALLERS

not sure yet just opened it but i can say having trouble figuring out how to upload my own products to video its only using there samples so right now i give it 2 stars

October 16, 2019

Thank you for your review. There is an option given for each and every templates to choose product and their pictures.
Write us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any query / concern. So that we can help you.
Thanks.

Fashionivo

A very poor experience, Please don't add this app to store any way !!! nothing is working for stores

August 19, 2019

We did lot of improvements with easy to use flow and you can create video now within few clicks. And also added new attractive templates. Please write us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any query with app.
Thank you.

Revive Wear

I am using this app for brand awareness. Fantastic that it is free for 1 video per month. Very quick and easy integration. This app provides plenty of options for making videos but what I like best is the selection of music.

Calloway2130

I'm being forced to write a review first before I can begin and I haven't even tried it yet smh!! See

July 12, 2019

Hi there,

It is totally a misunderstanding. There is nothing like we are forcing to post a review. We just asking if you love our app so far then do us a favor by posting a review.

Thanks.