Reviews (84)

4.8
September 21, 2023

CRO / split testing is sooooooo complicated and annoying and as an operator i do NOT want to deal with learning this stuff and have a million other things to worry about running my business. Intelligems was referred to me by an agency I worked with and they are the greatest. They make split testing things so seamless and they do all the heavy lifting so that I can focus on the other important parts of my business.

Hannah P from Intelligems is the greatest and such a helpful POC for me give her a raise HR thx!!

cloudsharks
12 months using the app
September 19, 2023

Great product for AB testing - highly recommend it! Especially useful as its a great price point to test and learn things.

melrosehealth
11 months using the app
November 2, 2023

Don't hesitate to install Intelligems! The team behind it are super friendly, knowledgeable and responsive. We've been really impressed with the features and absolutely get value for money from the subscription. If i had some money, and they'd let me, i'd invest in these guys :)

Beards & Daisies
4 months using the app
December 6, 2023

Intelligems makes a tough topic like CRO Testing simple. Most inmportantly, they have the best customer support I have experienced with ecom sass. Highly reccomend

SolaceBands
About 1 year using the app
July 31, 2023

The tests we've run through Intelligems have been a huge success for our store! We've seen some tests provide a 10% revenue increase. Their support is also amazing!

Good Shirts
7 months using the app
September 15, 2023

The Intellegems team is TOP NOTCH.
Onboarding is simple and decently easy.

Within one week I launched my first test, which was a shipping test and I instantly was able to add thousands of dollars per month in profit.

On top of that, I got put on with Hannah, a dedicated employee who helps me set up my split tests. She is awesome, super smart, fast to respond and extremely reliable. I'll send her a split test idea and she'll have the test ready to go within 48 hours MAX.

I've worked with many different service providers and/or apps but few match the quality, expertise, and speed of intellegems. 10/10 recommend. It's a no brainer!

Simplesentiments
About 1 month using the app
July 19, 2023

Intelligems is our go-to A/B testing software for Shopify. We started using it for price testing, and since then we've rolled out their content testing for our entire CRO program. It's been a pleasure to work with the team and we're continuing to see strong results using the platform. The final bit, I have to give a shoutout to the team for continuing to innovate - every month they're releasing new features.

PerfectDraft
August 17, 2023

Intelligems team is very responsive and hands-on, never felt like we were lost or struggling to implement and had things finalized and stood up within a couple of weeks where other integrations have taken months. (We are a headless storefront as well, so set up was more involved than a Shopify native store would have been. Still, made it rather easy and we are already working on customizations to help us get more of the data we need given unique circumstances.) Big thumbs up, great team and product.

Public Rec
14 days using the app
September 27, 2023

One of the most valuable tools I've ever used. We're driving significantly more dollars to our bottom line by price testing with Intelligems

Original Grain
August 14, 2023

Great experience overall. The onboarding team (Hannah and Samantha) went above and beyond. Look forward to using it more in the future.

God's fingerprints