4.8
June 13, 2023

Very useful app! I'd definitely recommend if there are any questions about product pricing, we were able to get results very quickly using split tests.

Fulton & Roark
4 months using the app
March 10, 2023

Love this app. The team is great. I am blown away by the analytics and level of detail you can access on profit, revenue, etc. Great app that every brand should be using to make more profit.

Jones Road
9 months using the app
July 12, 2023

Used Intelligems for an AB price test. Really easy to use, incredible team, and highly recommend this app to anyone looking to improve their AOV.

Oliver Logan
3 months using the app
April 18, 2023

If we could give this 10 stars, we would! Intelligems has been an awesome app from the very beginning, and the support (Hannah in particular) has been perfect, providing recommendations, setting up tests, checking everything is running correctly, and being responsive and so helpful for any questions or issues we've had. The tests have also been incredibly insightful for us and played a huge part in our CRO journey. Couldn't recommend it enough - thanks Intelligems!

George and Willy
New Zealand
3 months using the app
October 3, 2023

Incredibly powerful plug and play price testing

Tales.com
7 days using the app
Edited April 12, 2023

Integrates seamlessly with Shopify. Setup was quick and easy with the detailed guides that are available on the developers website. When I did encounter a problem the support always went out of their way to help me within hours. Great app!

Spirit of Eden
Germany
April 18, 2023

Absolutely amazing team and app that is helping us tremendously with all our AB testing needs. Could not be happier with the app and the Intelligems team. If you are not using Intelligems you are missing out !!!!

Dossier Perfumes
About 1 year using the app
February 23, 2023

incredible app and unparalleled customer service.
Firstly, the technology that intelligems uses to spilt test price compared to its competitors is far superior. Doesn't slow down your site and ensures a congruent UX for users seeing the split test.
Secondly, the team is super helpful. They helped me install the code snippets on my theme because the automatic installation wouldn't work on my unique theme. They also provided tons of insight into running a great split-test.

I've used tons of split test apps over the last 8 months, and in the last 2 weeks with intelligems I was able to get far better results than with their competitors in the last 8 months combined.

Golf Daddy
March 15, 2023

The BEST app for optimising the pricing & shipping strategy behind your business. We have found great success through partnering with Intelligems. Highly recommend for brands of any size.

Zorali
6 months using the app
March 21, 2023

Great team and very useful for quickly being able to test out shipping prices. We ran 3 different tests in a matter of weeks. The team was able to quickly identify if there were any mistakes made in how I set up my experiments.

Avantera Health, LLC