Intent‑Based Promotion Pop‑Ups

Offer each shopper the minimum incentive they need to convert

From $80/month. 14-day free trial.

Moonchild Yoga Wear

I tried the app during the free trail period and it worked well. I then paid the USD 80/month to upgrade after free trail. This is by far the most expensive app cost I have paid but was excited to give it a try. In the paid version the app and pop-up was not working. I could not enter a start and finish date and non of the pre suggested pop-ups was available. I contacted support 3 times via e-mail the last weeks as their chat is only a bot and points you to e-mail. I never received a reply. App not working so it has been deleted from my store again. 1 star for not working, 1 start for no support, 2 star as the app actually had great potential.

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

Looks good, but that is about it! It doesn't work at all for me. Doesn't pull in any products from shopify and when asked for help with support they say that they confirm it doesn't work and will let me know when it does . Needs more work for sure before it is worth anything like the price they are asking for.

HOUSEOFARTANDLOVE

It's a very simple but super powerful app. Pushed our AOV almost +10% just over the weekend we implemented it.
The concept is simple - instead of offering all of our clients the same discount at the same time, it offers different % of discounts at different times and on different pages, depending on the client's behavior and buying signals.

Vosknife

Super smart app, quick and simple to operate and produce amazing performance. I used other app for a year that basically suppose to do the same, and within a few weeks the sales and margins significantly improved.

GetHairsome

I recently came across Namgoo’s ‘intent-based promotion’ app and tested it. The product is very friendly and easy to use. You can create really nice promotions in a few clicks.
It took us a few days until we got clear results but eventually it increased our revenues and conversion. What makes this app special compared to other promotion tools we used is the fact that they only show the promotion to the users who need it.

January 6, 2022

Wow, love the detailed review!
We're so happy to hear it increased your revenues and conversion rate so quickly.