4.8
July 16, 2020

app veramente utile, e sviluppatori alla mano. Per il regime forfettario è perfetta in quanto il template viene caricato dal team in meno di 24h

NexLicense Italia
Italy
24 days using the app
Growth Connections replied January 8, 2021

Thank you for your support. We are doing our best to solve customer issues as fast as possible.

May 28, 2021

I really preciate this app! It has all the things that you need for invoincing in UE, and an awesome support. I had an important issue and in a couple of hours, the problem was resolved.

Viaggio Espresso
Spain
17 days using the app
January 10, 2019

We are using this app for the invoices of our customers.
Installing the app was really quick and easy.
The customer service is awesome, really friendly and helpful.

Thank you guys!

EDYT & BLOOM
15 days using the app
Growth Connections replied May 2, 2019

Thank you for your support!

May 2, 2020

Both app. and customer service are great. App. is perfect for the needs of invoicing and includes export (pdf, xls) that is very useful. In my opinion it is best invoice app.

Stamps Mall
Romania
9 days using the app
Growth Connections replied May 26, 2020

Much appreciated! Thank you!

October 22, 2019

Great app and very helpful support with quick solutions. They do custom development for the app, so if you need something they find a solution for it!

Heydorn
8 days using the app
Growth Connections replied October 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. We always try to fulfill all of your needs as much as we can.

July 12, 2022

Ich mag diese Rechnungsapp sehr, wenn man grundlegende HTML kenntnisse hat, kann man aus der Vorlagen super schöne Rechnungen / Lieferscheine usw. zaubern!! Ansosten antworten die Entwickler schnell und helfen gerne :)

Evaken
8 days using the app
March 9, 2020

App helps a lot with the automation of invoicing. Every invoice app does this to the customer, but to your backend (fulfillment, accountant,...). This app has a solution for it. Very professional!

And the support is incredible. New features (FTP backup and order# as file name) was implemented within 3 days. Outstanding. And even more features are on the way with our requests.

So I can highly recommend these guys.

GewinnerKinder
3 days using the app
Growth Connections replied March 10, 2020

Thank your for your great review. We will continue to work hard to keep you happy. More features to come for sure!

April 9, 2020

I installed this app after big struggles with my invoices. I wanted to export customized invoice templates in bulk and automate the creations of invoices.

This app didn't only have it all done, but also created invoices automatically, as orders were placed, and saved them directly to my Google Drive!

Customer support was top-notch. Very prompt, helping and very professional.

I strongly recommend this app!

Layla Collection
Kuwait
2 days using the app
Growth Connections replied January 8, 2021

Thank you for your review and support!

Edited May 6, 2020

The best support have ever seen! 1000% Recomended!

Fast solutions for your questions! and very Kindly.

Vape273
Colombia
About 24 hours using the app
Growth Connections replied May 26, 2020

Much appreciated! Thank you for your support!