Invoice Hero PDF , 372 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its professional, customizable invoices and efficient email automation. It's praised for its affordability, with free invoices for small businesses, and its ability to manage VAT for EU customers. The customer support team, especially Harun, Amol, Vijay, and Bhavik, are frequently recognized for their prompt service. It's recommended for both casual use and businesses of all sizes.

April 30, 2024

Good little app it works just fine, low cost for small shop I used it for 2 years with no problems just some minor delay on some rare occasions - few minutes actually no big deal, very responsive customer service also thx !

motorbits.nl
Netherlands
About 2 years using the app
April 30, 2024

I have been using the app for over 2 years, it offers something more professional looking for our online sales orders. The support, which I have engaged with 2x has been prompt and effective.

MoveFactorX
Over 2 years using the app
May 5, 2024

Great app. And great support - Amol is the guy. Helped me out and is a beacon for the company.

i've tried loads of other apps like this, but THIS app is the one. don't bother with the others - i've done the hardwork already and the rest aren't worth bothering with.

The Hydro Bros
About 2 years using the app
March 18, 2024

It was very helpful as I was struggling from a day, but my issue was resolved in just few minutes I am really very happy with the guidance where Mr. Harun gave us.
Thanks once again....

selectadjs
United Arab Emirates
Almost 2 years using the app
April 16, 2024

I highly recommend this app for its simplicity, ease of use, and comprehensive features. Setting it up is straightforward, and it meets all the necessary requirements seamlessly. Additionally, the customer service is excellent—special thanks to Harun, who was particularly helpful with my needs

NormalisBoring
Netherlands
2 months using the app
February 16, 2024

We have been using this app for more than 2 years, They have an awesome customer support and tech support team. Shaba , Jatin and team helped us with implementing the custom change which was delivered on time. Kudos to the entire team very professional, friendly. Highly recommend this app.

Kanopi by Armstrong
Over 2 years using the app
April 8, 2024

good application for the invoice generation for my website. Harun Rashid
has support greatly for issue. thank you Harun Rashid for solving my problem.

Happydoki
India
Over 1 year using the app
May 13, 2024

Very good app, no problems, good customer support. It makes invoicing simple, especially for customers in the EU because they can add their VAT number to invoices.

Premium Health Japan
Japan
About 1 month using the app
March 22, 2024

Very professional support, helped to solve some minor issues. I am happy that their staff member Amol is so friendly and kind. This app has lots of features, that can customize, so i am happy to use this app for a reasonable price. :)

DesignedByMe.lt