Invoice Hero PDF , 336 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its quick and easy professional invoice creation, customizable templates, and automation capabilities. They value its VAT field feature and the option to send invoices in the customer's currency. The responsive customer support is also highly praised. However, suggestions for improvements include delayed invoice sending, multi-currency support, and more design customization options.

February 8, 2021

I have a new shopify store and wanted to be able to automatically send invoices to customers. Im not tech savy! This app was easy to install, customise invoice and use. Also great customer support.

Furbaby Comforts
About 2 hours using the app
November 20, 2020

Love the way i can customize the invoices and control the automation of sending invoices to the customers.

Naturally You&Me
India
December 3, 2020

Great support, very useful app for sending invoices automatically to customers! I Highly recommend it

Aachener Printenversand
Germany
March 14, 2022

Best App to generate branded invoices. Easy to set and use. Great customer service. Very friendly and fast.

The Best Furniture Shop
New Zealand
January 22, 2021

I am using this app to send out a basic invoice to my clients who purchase products for their business. It is exactly what I was looking for.

Sachi Co. Gifts
Edited August 18, 2021

Better than expected! Very quick to set up and has multiple functions that I needed (VAT and tax numbers). Will save me lots of time generating invoices for clients. Branded beautifully and the free option has all that I need

FlatlayStudio
South Africa
Edited February 21, 2023

This app has fast and great customer service. It is easy and extremely affordable. The option to put in a customers' own P/O number for their reference is an extra that I wasn't sure I would be able to find (it carries the note over from the Shopify order into the invoice). Thank you!

Re-Loved Apparel Wholesale
28 minutes using the app
April 25, 2019

Amazing costumer service! Yash has been helping me every single day! This is an excellent app that links with all of the recommended before! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

leblueyestore
Mexico
22 minutes using the app
Edited July 8, 2020

I'm giving my experience 5 stars. It was easy to update and navigate. I picked the free offering so I'm hoping it works for my basic needs.

SIX-37 HOME
20 minutes using the app
June 23, 2020

need to translate it into french but the app is awesome, I am sure this will be a must have in the next couple of weeks

Medic Posture
France
19 minutes using the app
MLVeda replied July 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. Now you can create in french language as well.
Have a great day.