Invoice Hero PDF , 371 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its professional, customizable invoices and efficient email automation. It's praised for its affordability, with free invoices for small businesses, and its ability to manage VAT for EU customers. The customer support team, especially Harun, Amol, Vijay, and Bhavik, are frequently recognized for their prompt service. It's recommended for both casual use and businesses of all sizes.

December 9, 2023

great support! They helped me to make some changes very fast

impressifydtf
Spain
11 days using the app
December 2, 2023

Amol assisted me with getting my invoice perfect, Amazing support!

Skivvy
Netherlands
4 months using the app
February 6, 2024

Great Service from Amol and great app!!

Primecoffeesuppliers
About 7 hours using the app
Edited November 23, 2023

This app generates professional looking invoices. The customer support is also excellent and quick - Vijay and Bhavik helped me to make the edits I required for my store. Support Team are professional, friendly and got the job done efficiently. Highly recommend this app.

Modern Office
South Africa
6 months using the app
June 30, 2023

They have a great customer service when I needed help. I highly recommend it to create and send invoices. Very clear, simplified settings to adjust according to the shop's needs.

Bio DoUgh
Over 2 years using the app
July 5, 2023

The Invoice App offers a user-friendly interface that makes creating and sending invoices a breeze. With its intuitive features, I was able to generate professional-looking invoices within minutes. The app also provides customizable templates, allowing me to personalize my invoices and add my business logo for a more polished look.

I would also like to extend my gratitude to Sonali from the customer support team. Her assistance was invaluable in helping me navigate through some initial setup challenges. She provided prompt and friendly support, addressing all my queries and ensuring a smooth experience.

AfterEats.in
India
3 months using the app
October 31, 2023

Quick customer support (thx Harun)!
Great app, works as intendend, would recommend

bonsaiwardrobe
Germany
Almost 2 years using the app
MLVeda replied November 2, 2023

Thank you kindly for the feedback! Appreciate the callout as well.

May 25, 2023

I needed help with the app and my chat was answered immediately and issue resolved within minutes.

Biomedicals Shop
Finland
Over 1 year using the app
November 13, 2023

Great App.. does exactly what we need it to do. Easy to install, easy to configure and great support!

envicourse.com
2 days using the app
May 28, 2023

Fantastic service amazing just love the app and very prompt reply from support and very easy to use app.

Dzign Solutions Sensory Store