Wizard Labs: Invoice Wizard

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 24, 2023

I'm still in preparation phase on the store, but the features seem very nice and the support is absolutly outstanding!

Igniteyoursparkle
Portugal
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 29, 2022

Great app. Many options to customize and a very fast, very professional support in case you have some question or special request. I'm a happy user :-)

Diveolution
Belgium
Time spent using app: 17 days
Edited December 16, 2022

Wizard labs invoices are perfect. I contact the Dev and got a human response. i had a question about a feature and he added the free of charge and did it within 24 hours of asking. The invoice are easy to use and easy to customize.

Thanks Anthony @ BritishCoinCompany

British Coin Company
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 2, 2022

Très bonne application je recommande !!!!
* Application gratuite
* Différents modèles avec bons design
* Beaucoup de possibilités pour personnaliser la facture si l'on souhaite - Affichage : adresse expédition / TVA / Réduction / Réseaux Sociaux etc....

Cosidaily
Time spent using app: 33 minutes
October 24, 2022

Fijne applicatie. En bij vragen binnen een paar uur antwoord, waardoor je snel weer door kan gaan. Wij zijn er blij mee

Kade 171
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 30, 2022

I've tried dozens of invoicing/packing slip apps before I somehow stumbled upon this one. Let me tell you, this app is terrific! It does what it needs to, plus gives you tons of creativity to change the way your documents look. I can't recommend this app enough, you guys are great!

QuickTech.co.za
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 26, 2022

Best app ever. I love this, to be able to print a draft order with no fuss is a miracle...! Top marks!

Helen Moore Trade
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
September 15, 2022

excellent app, easy to install and setup and fixed the issue we have in Australia, where we are required to provide the customer with a Tax Invoice. This app has allowed us to supply the customers with a download link on our order confirmation for customers to retrieve their own invoice. This saves many man hours and automates the process - something Shopify should do out of the box! The app allowed us to rename the "invoice" to Tax Invoice and rename "tax" to GST and add an ABN in the footer. Perfect and it's free.

Outdoor eStore Australia
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
September 2, 2022

Application parfaite, claire et simple d'utilisation. Le gros plus, un support réactif et compétent. Merci à l'équipe de développement.

Soft Romance
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 27, 2022

Thanks a lot for this free app that I managed to configure in French quite easily.
I was missing a place to put the legal number of the company, so I put it under the address of the company. I recommend this app!

charmantissime