Wizard Labs: Invoice Wizard

Wizard Labs: Invoice Wizard | Reviews

by Wizard Labs

Create beautiful PDF invoices for your orders.

4.8 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    94% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
    (0)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (0)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

1 - 10 of 36 reviews

FurnishNook - Better Design and Quality Furniture

I installed the app today and used 1 of the 4 template invoices after following the basic steps to setup the invoice with company logo. App imported the order details automatically with all the required information so really rate this free app.

OAK Labels

It's very easy to set up and use. The templates look nice already so I didn't have to adjust anything.

Fashamo

No customer service, no help! Finally I decided to remove the app. Why post an app and no customr service??

Developer reply

November 17, 2021

We're sorry to hear you are having issues with our app. This is the first time we hear from you. I guess somehow your message could not be delivered. So sorry for our late reply, we usually reply to support tickets in a couple of hours.

We'll do our best to help you. Could you please check your inbox again? We have just sent an email to you.

Vibl | Your digital self.

It is super easy to configure your templates. It is too good to be true but it allows me to generate invoices without any limitations! Thank you!

UK Vape Supply LTD - Wholesale

Experienced problems with connections but the developer said they have resolved the issue now, we have had to use a different app and have paid for that now so we will be unable to return to Invoice Wizard right now. It is a great app though and the fact its free of charge only makes this app even better.

Belyzium 31°

The app works very well and makes business much easier. Thanks to the developers, also problems are resolved very fast.

solinger-messer.de

Läuft wieder tadellos. Vielen Dank. Eine super App um über Shopify Rechnungen zu erstellen. Und das noch kostenlos.

SPLANDED™

Wow Si cette application reste gratuite, elle va faire mal à la concurrence, rapide et simple, je pense que c'est de loin la meilleure ! Merci beaucoup .

TENDER TIME

他にも同じ系列のアプリをいくつか試してこれに決めたのは、おしゃれなデザインが気に入ったことと、カスタマイズのやりやすさです。
コードを直接いじるのではなく、カスタマイズのためのフォーマットが用意されていてとても快適に作業ができます。 サポートに関しては、機能のリクエストをしたのですが、驚くほど早いレスポンスでした。
そのリクエストの確認中にshopifyのダウンタイムと重なってしまいました。
返事が遅くなりますとサポートに連絡をしたら、ダウンタイムのことを知らなかった私に教えてくれて、直面したトラブルに一緒に解決しようとしてくれました。 親切で早い対応のサポートに、とても満足し、感謝しています。
今後も使用してきたいと思います。

Coffee & Jesus

I love how easy to use is this App, tou you cant export more than 50 orders... i would be super helpful

Previous 1 3 4
Previous 1 3 4