Start invoicing your Shopify Customers
- Create automatic invoices when orders are paid.
- Send automatic emails to your customers with download link to pdf documents of their invoice.
- Integrated with InvoiceXpress, a invoicing solution with, compliant with accounting legislation in the European Union and other countries.
What does it do?
- Automaticaly create and send invoices when a order gets paid.
- Customize the message template the email sent to your customers.
- Create simplified invoices, cash receipts and invoices from your orders.
- Send a copy of your invoices to any email.
- Create transport guides from your fulfillments.
- Supports different currencies. The exchange rate is automatically fetched online.
- Include VAT registration numbers from your customers.
- If you are sending invoices from Portugal without VAT, you can set the VAT exempt code.
- Integrated with your InvoiceXpress account. Taxes, products and customers are automaticaly created from your Shopify Orders. Just give us your API credentials and we take care of the rest.
- We have SSL Security and Backups Encryption of communications and backup of all your data.All your documents and data sent to and from InvoiceXpress are encrypted with 256-bit encryption, so rest assure your data is safe with us.
How much does it cost?
- Each business is different so we have 3 options: a pay-per invoice created, a discounted annual fee or a one-time payment. Choose the plan that best suits your business. From prices as low as $0.08 per invoice, up to a max of $35/month.
- All the updates and customer support are free.
- Note: It's necessary to create an account at InvoiceXpress in order to create invoices.
What is InvoiceXpress?
InvoiceXpress is a online invoicing software, with a mission to simplify invoicing by providing a great experience to it's customers. Create invoices, quotes, purchase orders, schedules, reminders and manage customers quickly and easily. Note: We are not affiliated with InvoiceXpress in any way.