ThinkConvert Visitor Blocker

ThinkConvert Visitor Blocker

by ThinkConvert

Block visitors from any country

Neyo Mall

Used this app to block traffic from some specific countries and it worked fine.

Easy to setup as well.

SkullVibe

Worked well for me on my store. we try not to get 3rd world traffic and this app is perfect to block them. Recommended.

Graphics Inspire

Seems to be no longer working! I contacted their support via email and they no longer appear to be working on this app.

So they have NO customer service either! Removing this app!

Tienda Mah

We recently noticed a spike in unusual traffic from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc. We gave this app a go but it simply does not seem to work. In ~5 days it has blocked 76 session attempts while, according to our GA, still allowing over 1500 sessions from India alone. We tried reaching out to the developer but are still waiting to hear back.

Vapecave1

Very happy with this app it does what its meant to do also they are always been helpful and promt to answered my every request

Girlyshop Net

If you want to use this application, i suggest you to contact the email they provide first. Otherwise you will be blocked from your own website. Great app!

Kinder Kouture

Great. Does exactly what it says. Could not be happier with this app.

Cafedeflore

Not expensive, but doesn't work. Visitors could still see the store..

Gearfashion

DO NOT EVER use this crap as it eaven blocks your oun access to your oun website.

Pure Hearts International

Looks like a straight forward, easy to install and easy to configure great app. :)

Previous 1