Jasper PIM

Advanced product merchandising tool

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.

Mammashop.dk

A really good PIM solution for a good and fair monthly price. I had a good dialog and discussion regarding to our issues, that they helped us solving. I will recommend Jasper PIM.

DIME Beauty

We've used Jasper to help organize our product pages, make better customization, push changes from Jasper to Shopify, etc. Their customer service has always been exceptional and easy to work with.

Styles by JoJo

I love this app! The team at Jasper were very helpful in guiding me through the setup. My favorite part of the PIM is the product relations feature. I also wanted to have the ability to set up a staging store to trial my products before publication. The app responds quickly, and I really like the interface. I’m not super tech savvy, but I find it straightforward to figure out. Also, I plan to use the custom theme Jasper has. I’m excited to be on Shopify and can’t wait to get my stores fully running.