Find The Best Product Pricing
Test higher and lower prices for your products. Increase your revenue with better pricing that stacks up over time.
Find The Best Discounts
Test store-wide sales and discounts. Increase your revenue by only running good discounts.
24/7 Founder Support
Hi, I'm Kennan and I'm always here to help you out. I respond instantly when I'm at my desk and can make time to personally onboard you.
About Jika Product Price A/B Testing
A/B Test Your Product Pricing. Make More Money.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why should I A/B test my product pricing with Jika? The best price for any product is always changing. With Jika, you can stay close to this best price and make more money. Furthermore, pricing off competitors isn't going to cut it anymore with bigger companies getting more and more sophisticated. A prime example of this is Amazon accelerating development of in-house brands (~640 in late 2019) and using their dataset to outprice other online sellers (2.5m price changes per day in 2013 and even more today).
- How much money will this make me? Why is your fee worth it? An example best shows why better pricing is so valuable. Let's say you have 300 monthly conversions and $100 average order unit value for $30,000 monthly revenue. You decide to test all of your products and find better prices which increase your revenue by 10%. With 10% more on your $30,000 monthly revenue, you've increased monthly revenue by $3,000 which will be $18,000 in 6 months. Tracking 300 conversions results in a Jika fee of $499.
- Will Jika work with my website? Jika supports most websites. If you want to double check, feel free to message us (live chat available on main site). We also have a human test your website with Jika prior to installing for your peace of mind.
- Is swapping daily between prices for 100% of my visitors a valid A/B test? The 100% approach doesn't work when taking into account days of the week and special events (e.g. Black Friday). A good A/B test splits visitors into equal groups so that you can properly isolate the changed variable (in this case price).
How It Works:
1. Select Products
Select the products you want to price A/B test. Jika imports everything from Shopify with 1-click.
2. Enter Test Prices
You can finally A/B test your product pricing properly.
No duplicate product pages. No 100% traffic daily switchoff. All you have to do is enter a test price and hit enter.
After starting your test, 50% of visitors will get price A while the other 50% will get price B. And yes, this is all on 1 product page.
3. Track Revenue
Jika is your new pricing hub.
While testing, track revenue for your different price points. Once you have enough data, you can end your test by setting a new price for 100% of your visitors.
As you keep testing, Jika keeps track of how much you've increased monthly revenue (perfect for showing stakeholders).
50 tested conversions
Increase revenue $500/month, $3,000 in 6 months (assumes 10% lift on $5,000)
Human review included
100 tested conversions
Increase revenue $1,000/month, $6,000 in 6 months (assumes 10% lift on $10,000)
Human review included
300 tested conversions
Increase revenue $3,000/month, $18,000 in 6 months (assumes 10% lift on $30,000)
Human review included
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas
I usually am not one to leave reviews until i've seen results, however, Kennan, is very attentive, believes in the value of his product, and knows that his product is well worth it. He personally optimizes your theme for the A/B test, and with a 10 day free trial. What can you possibly lose? Plus he doesn't start the trial until you begin your first test. Genius APP, it will work. Trust me. give it a try! Probably my first 5 star review for an application before using it, because he took the time to explain the process and after learning a bit more. I have full faith in what it's worth! I'd be surprised if it it didn't increase my acv by 20-40% easily = even the most expensive plan (It's not expensive based on the value it provides. Give it a try, if anything you'll have a great experience and meet an awesome dev!
I'm very impressed, something the e-com market has needed for quite a while!
Thank you so much for the kind words! Can't wait to make you more money. :)
Happy Wag Club
Wow, getting this app is a no-brainer. It's really easy to use and test different prices. I was able to increase my prices by 20% without dropping conversions! Wish this existed before, would recommend to everyone.
Thanks for the review! :D