Jilt helps you create recovery emails to save your lost sales. Create as many scheduled emails as you'd like to recover lost revenue, and gain insight into lost and recovered sales with our detailed analytics. You can even try the app free for 14 days!
An estimated 70% of orders are abandoned. Join the hundreds of stores that have recovered over $12,000,000 in abandoned sales using Jilt.
Jilt lets you create email templates and schedule them to be sent after an order has been abandoned. You can create an entirely customized schedule to send emails minutes, hours, or days after an order has been abandoned.
Jilt then tracks all abandoned orders in your shop and sends these campaigns in an attempt to save this lost revenue. You can track these abandoned orders and view their status (whether they're abandoned or recovered), see the percentage of emails opened, and use our built-in analytics to track total lost revenue, recovered revenue, and recovery percentage.
- Campaign Scheduling - Choose how long after an order has been abandoned to send each campaign. You can set custom schedules in terms of minutes, hours, or days.
- Manage and Test Campaigns - Activate or deactivate campaigns to test them, and view / cancel pending campaigns for an order.
- Multiple Campaigns Per Order - Send as many individual follow up email campaigns as you'd like for each order to maximize your chances of recovering lost revenue.
- HTML Email Support and Personalization - Easily create text and HTML emails with personalization options such as customer name, email, and checkout link.
- Open Email Tracking - Spot trends by viewing which campaigns email have been opened by customers and which are being ignored.
- Campaign Analytics - Great looking reports that let you measure the effectiveness of every campaign you send. Track total lost revenue, total recovered revenue, and recovery percentage.
- Automatic SSL Encryption - All transactions in Jilt are handle with SSL encryption enabled to maximize security.
Jilt's goal is simple: to help you recover lost revenue. As a result, we've kept our pricing in line with this goal. You'll never pay more for arbitrary metrics like increased emails, more campaigns, or number of recovered orders. Instead, Jilt only scales up pricing as you recover more sales, which is why we charge a base fee + percentage of recovery.
Jilt starts at $29.99 per month, which covers an unlimited number of emails and campaigns. We charge a 5% fee on recovered revenue via Jilt, but we'll waive this fee for the first $1000 in recovered revenue for the month.
Here are two examples for pricing:
- Store 1 recovers $887.12 in a month with Jilt. The cost of using Jilt for this month is $29.99, regardless of how many emails were sent or orders recovered, because this is under $1000.
- Store 2 recovers $1311.55 in lost revenue with Jilt in the same month. The cost of using Jilt is $29.99 + 5% of $311.55 = $45.57 for that month. The first $1000 in recovered revenue for the month is always complimentary.
Don't pay for arbitrary metrics or resources that you don't need! Jilt only scales up as you make more money, ensuring your abandoned cart recovery remains profitable.
Get More info:
Have more questions about Jilt? We'd be happy to help! Please check out our documentation and FAQ, or use our pre-sales form so that we can answer any questions you have!
You can also visit our website, follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook, or contact us.
Check out our other apps!
Want to see which other apps in the App Store have the same great team and service behind them? See our other apps:
- Product Customizer allows you to easily add customization fields, such as text inputs and file uploads, to your products. You can also add an unlimited number of options dropdowns - no more variants limits! Create entirely customizable products today :).
- BlogFeeder makes it easy to consolidate your blogging and social media presence on your Shopify store by importing and syncing any blog with Shopify.
- Happy Ending allows you to customize your "Thank You" page by adding custom images, videos, Instagram photos, and more! Use your "Thank You" page as an opportunity to turn customers into friends and fans by including the ability to pin purchased products to Pinterest (say that fast!), share them on Facebook, or tweet about orders from your store.