Automate your email marketing
Grow your sales with automated emails to recover abandoned carts, welcome new customers, ask for a product review, or a custom automation.
Simple email setup & design
Create & launch your first campaign in minutes with our simple setup and easy-to-use visual email designer. No developer needed!
Analyze your results
Go beyond opens and clicks with detailed marketing results & engagement metrics, like order conversion rate and revenue per email sent.
About Jilt eCommerce email marketing
Switching from another provider, like Mailchimp?
Sign up before June 12 for our special promo: get your first month for $29, for any list size, and our free white-glove migration. We'll move & optimize your campaigns, emails, and lists over to Jilt.
Jilt makes email marketing easy for Shopify stores
Jilt's powerful email marketing tools are built to increase sales for your Shopify store. Join other customers like The Economist and Tastemade that trust Jilt to power their email marketing automation.
- Send newsletters & sales announcements: send one-off broadcast emails to your customers.
- Save lost sales: send abandoned cart & win-back email campaigns to recover lost sales!
- Boost customer engagement: welcome new customers, follow up on purchases, reward VIPs, ask for feedback, send replenishment reminders, and more with automated lifecycle emails.
- Improve every sale: offer a better experience for your customers with beautiful and data-rich transactional emails like order receipts and shipping confirmations.
- Capture emails: abandoned carts without emails? Capture those visitor emails before they get to checkout with our unique early email capture popup. More carts with emails = more carts recovered.
- Create beautiful emails: use our visual email designer to easily drag and drop content, customize layout or styling, and more!
- Target the right customers: our advanced segmentation engine can send different emails based on order total, shipping country, customer LTV, and over 50 other attributes.
- Personalize your emails: easily insert personalized and dynamic content (including Liquid support for developers!)
- Analyze your results: get detailed reports for all campaigns and emails to monitor the ROI of your email marketing. Track click-thru rates, conversions, revenue generated, carts abandoned and recovered, and more.
- Add upsells and discounts: quickly add product recommendations or coupons to any email you send with only a couple clicks.
- Multiple shops: easily manage multiple Shopify shops from a single Jilt account.
- Add your team: add other people (like a developer) to help manage your account.
- Send with your own domain: increase deliverability, trust, and conversions by sending emails securely from your shop domain.
- Automatic data sync: your orders, customers, and products are automatically synced so you can start sending automated campaigns right away.
- Kind & responsive support: Jilt is backed by a small team of real, live people with decades of eCommerce & marketing experience, ready to help your store grow.
Try all Jilt features free for 14 days, with unlimited usage, then upgrade to keep using all features, or switch to our free plan if you're just getting started.
- product customizer
up to 50 monthly customers emailed
All Automated Email Campaigns
Visual Email Designer
Plan grows based on total number of contacts
14-day Free Trial
All Free Features
up to 1,000 contacts
Remove Jilt branding
Send Email as Your Shop Domain
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 565 reviews
Most recent reviews
Surprisingly good! We are focusing hard on customer retention as we move a lot of our sales online and off of other platforms and Jilt is pretty easy to set-up. Now that we have it up and running - I'm excited to see the results!
Thanks so much for your review! We're here to help if you have any questions 😃
Waited around for 2 days, after about 4 different messages many hours apart on their chat. No reply, nobody even reads the chat.
All I asked was for them to continue the migration from mailchimp specified on their description as a selling point and following the exact steps of their tutorial (invite them as an admin, and let them finish the migration).
Really clueless why someone needs to wait around so long for the most basic of things when you're paying for each day.
If this is how slow the service is for someone new to the app, I dread to think of how slow the service will be for once they have you locked in.
We're so sorry for our delay in replying to your message from Sunday, this is not the sort of experience we want you to have when using Jilt. We've been experiencing an increase in support conversations with Mailchimp's departure from the Shopify app store. We should be back to normal response times soon and are already in the process of adding more members to our team to help with this.
We reached out separately to offer assistance with migrating your campaigns and contacts to Jilt. We've love to help with your email marketing going forward and hope we can lend a hand with getting everything arranged for you :)
Ninja Brand Inc
So far it seemed great until about 10 different attempts to add a tag to customers didn't work. That pretty much wipes out 90% of the reason for going with this app.
I asked support and received one email which helped show how to do reviews, but I never heard back for any of my other questions.
Lastly, the actual formatting available in the emails is pretty inadequate. You can type a line of text and adjust the font size, but that's pretty much it. No vertical or horizontal alignment, color, or the other things that you think you'd be able to do. Image sizing/adjustment and other things you'd expect are also not there. Cmon, give me the basics!!!
I really really really wanted to love this app, but if I can't make a great looking email, and I can't use add tags and build lists based on that, then I'm pretty much dead in the water.
Fix these things and I'm on board!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. Our goal at Jilt is for every customer to have a 5-star experience and it sounds like we fell short of the mark here -- We're very sorry for that!
We've reached out directly to address your concerns and we wanted to leave a few updates here as well.
For adding customer tags, our team reviewed the feature and found that while it's functional we could improve the interface to provide in-app feedback for certain user actions. We issued an update yesterday to address this and we'd be happy to help tag your contact records accordingly.
There are various layout and text styles available in Jilt and you can see the drag-and-drop editor in action in this video: https://skyverge.wistia.com/medias/7umipdn1qa. For instance, our editor provides alignment options, a color selector, and a selection of web safe fonts to choose from. Plus normal, bold, and italic options depending on the selected font.
We agree that other features will improve the editing experience and provide more creative control. Your feedback here is very appreciated as it helps us identify which features are a priority for our customers. While a couple of these options are not yet available in the editor, like image block resizing and vertical alignment, our support team is adept at customizing the HTML of your emails to ensure the final layout meets your needs and we'd like to offer our help here.