JSON‑LD Express for SEO

JSON‑LD Express for SEO

by MarbGroup

1-click automatic JSON-LD for Google's rich results

JustStuffISell.com

What a great app and great support! Well Worth the Price!

I was having so many issues trying to use the google shopping plugin to get my items properly listed. So many errors. I was hesitant to spend the money on an app, but really needed a solution so I could finally configure and setup my google shopping ad campaign.

The JSON-LD solved everything where all of my listings were now getting approved by the google plugin. No more faulty tag notices.

I sell used products, though I do sometimes have new merchandise. Shopify provides no way to tag your items as used, so by default everything is advertised as new - risking serious problems for me as a retailer.

In order to get around this, I had to hard code the used tag. I contacted the MarbGroup support team to ask how frequently they updated and if I would need to update the file and darn if they did not go out of their way to create a permanent solution/update to their code so Shopify sellers that sell pre-owned merchandise can properly define their products as new or used. In addition, they provided a snippet of code I could use in my product page so I could show buyers whether the item was "Pre-Owned" or "New" - Just WoW! Who does that?

Top notch support, great communication and a product that solves a real problem for online retailers who use the shopify platform.

Feel free to check out my site product pages to see the new/pre-owned tag in use - juststuffisell.com

The Fashion Gift Shop Ltd

Amazing app and service. I installed this and had a few problems with errors showing for structured data tool. Support replied to my question in no time at all and resolved the errors showing on Structured Data site. The problem was leftover by another app I had tried that did not work as expected. Support removed all this code and now everything is perfect.

I honestly can not praise this app and support enough.

Fantastic.

Pro-Equine

Great app and really awesome support

We installed this app to help sort out some problems with Rich Snippets in Search Console and it worked, with some help from the support guys.

Very happy with this app :)

Custom Car Posters

I am very happy with the app. The support staff was very helpful and even fixed a few of my issues. Well worth the money!

November 14, 2019

Thank you for your review!

ZAFIRIA

I am well impressed by level of support done by those guys, which was responsive, and I am not the guy to leave reviews around. I wasn’t sure if code was installed properly so guys did it for me and fixed few other issues in mean time. Rich Snippet works as intended but I need to wait for Google to approve it. My guess is $30 is introductory price so grab it while you can because other apps asking way much more for this type of service.

Discount folks

This automated application made my store json ld friendly with just a few click. Google is also recognizing the codes very well.