Jumbo ‑ Page speed optimizer

Page speed optimizer for improved conversion and fast checkout

Price: Free

LUXX

Very nice app and keeps our store speeded up which is vital for google search placement and sales to reduce abadoned carts.

HT-COMFORTSERENITY

Location France

My web site is boosted, and i can see the difference as shown on the video demo. Thanks a lot for this interesting work. Take care too. God bless for the whole family

Daggers & Dames

I have had this app for over a year, and my speed score is only 22%. It is pretty much useless.. looking to see if I can find something better.

india.baazar.com

Location India

a very nice app hepls alot thank you jumbo page speed optimizer ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Zaini Hats

I was looking for a page speed optimizer and page speed booster app and got recommended to try this one out. The setup is super fast and the page load time has significantly decreased after turning the optimizer on. It doesn't affect Google score but improve the UX (user experience) a ton which should still improve SEO since the time spent on page increases and bounce rate goes down. This is a really smart idea.

Fit Kit Station

Time spent using app 2 minutes

This app is misleading. It's advertised as free app but it only does homepage optimization for free. To optimize rest of your website you would have to pay $9.99/month, which is mentioned nowhere on this page.

Brainy Shoppers

Location China

Thank you Jumbo for making my website noticeably faster and kindly note this works well, it will definitely bring a good user experience. great job!

November 20, 2020

So glad to hear!

Thanks for the kind words and happy to see you're as focused as we are on user experience.

Wishing you all the best for Christmas season :)

RedVTech

Just installed this app, because my website was loading for like 10 seconds. The moment I installed the app the lag was gone and the speed now is the same as when I first started. Recommend!!

November 18, 2020

We are so glad to hear that it fixed your issue.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback.

We wish you all you great success for the holiday season !

Jumbo team

True Talon

Location Australia
Time spent using app 13 minutes

This app made absolutely zero difference to the speed of my website including zero difference loading the Homepage. I also tested it numerous times with Google Pagespeed, GTMetrix and Website Grader and none of them changed their rating. I was hoping for more speed but just wasted time installing it, testing it and uninstalling it.

October 13, 2020

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear this.

We are running on more than 2,000 stores and currently don't have any issue. It might be because of other apps that change your theme and break links.

Would you mind sending us an email contact@tryjumbo.com so I can have a look for your specific store?

Thank you.

Diligence1International

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 months

Thank you Jumbo for making my webiste noticeably faster and kindly note this works well with other Page Spped Optimizers I am using as my webpage has too much stuff in it. Keep up the good work guys!

November 18, 2020

Love this feedback.
YOU, keep up the good work!

Previous 1 3