Jumbo ‑ Page speed optimizer

Jumbo ‑ Page speed optimizer

by Jumbo

Page speed optimizer for improved conversion and fast checkout

HT-COMFORTSERENITY

My web site is boosted, and i can see the difference as shown on the video demo. Thanks a lot for this interesting work. Take care too. God bless for the whole family

Daggers & Dames

I have had this app for over a year, and my speed score is only 22%. It is pretty much useless.. looking to see if I can find something better.

india.baazar.com

a very nice app hepls alot thank you jumbo page speed optimizer ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Zaini Hats

I was looking for a page speed optimizer and page speed booster app and got recommended to try this one out. The setup is super fast and the page load time has significantly decreased after turning the optimizer on. It doesn't affect Google score but improve the UX (user experience) a ton which should still improve SEO since the time spent on page increases and bounce rate goes down. This is a really smart idea.

Fit Kit Station

This app is misleading. It's advertised as free app but it only does homepage optimization for free. To optimize rest of your website you would have to pay $9.99/month, which is mentioned nowhere on this page.

Brainy Shoppers

Thank you Jumbo for making my website noticeably faster and kindly note this works well, it will definitely bring a good user experience. great job!

November 20, 2020

So glad to hear!

Thanks for the kind words and happy to see you're as focused as we are on user experience.

Wishing you all the best for Christmas season :)

RedVTech

Just installed this app, because my website was loading for like 10 seconds. The moment I installed the app the lag was gone and the speed now is the same as when I first started. Recommend!!

November 18, 2020

We are so glad to hear that it fixed your issue.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback.

We wish you all you great success for the holiday season !

Jumbo team

True Talon

This app made absolutely zero difference to the speed of my website including zero difference loading the Homepage. I also tested it numerous times with Google Pagespeed, GTMetrix and Website Grader and none of them changed their rating. I was hoping for more speed but just wasted time installing it, testing it and uninstalling it.

October 13, 2020

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear this.

We are running on more than 2,000 stores and currently don't have any issue. It might be because of other apps that change your theme and break links.

Would you mind sending us an email contact@tryjumbo.com so I can have a look for your specific store?

Thank you.

Diligence1International

Thank you Jumbo for making my webiste noticeably faster and kindly note this works well with other Page Spped Optimizers I am using as my webpage has too much stuff in it. Keep up the good work guys!

Love this feedback.
YOU, keep up the good work!

GOD IS GOOD

I've tried a couple of different 'speed optimizer' apps on Shopify and am really happy with the Jumbo app on our site: godsgood.com . Works well, stupidly easy to run, and I went from about 2.5 second loading time to 950 milliseconds. Proof is in the speed!

So glad it helped!