Kava Sections: Page Builder

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 27, 2022

Fantastic. I'm trying to set up a minimalist Shopify store but was getting frustrated with the theme I got from Envato Elements. I looked into Liquid/CLI (as in... I looked at the code in Visual Studio and closed it), but I'm much more comfortable with bootstrap, HTML/CSS, etc. I dropped a few of the sections into my pages and added some custom CSS and voila! No errors, super clean layout, and (huge plus) it didn't mess up any other pages. Thank you for making this available - and free. I'm just starting out and don't want 70 monthly subscriptions.

Beats + Pixels Co.
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Prettifyweb replied December 28, 2022

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are so happy to know that we were able to exceed your expectations. We wish you the best of luck with your new store!

December 19, 2022

I can recommend this app for everyone! It is very useful and you can build almost anything you want very easily and fast. It's great!

SmartElectros
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Prettifyweb replied December 19, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our product/service. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we are glad that we were able to meet your expectations.

December 1, 2022

I want to know how to apply these sections to our website. Follow the steps but it didn't work.Can you provide a more detailed tutorial?

UCanSee
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Prettifyweb replied December 2, 2022

Thanks for reaching out. Our team contacted you via email with the detailed guides and screencasts.
Please feel free to contact us in case of any further questions or problems via email support@prettifyweb.com

Edited November 28, 2022

So I am updating my review. To be honest I did not give them a fair chance... Building a business by yourself is not easy. They got back to me as fast as they could and they were actually nice. The app is not bad at all actually it has a lot of things and it's really nice. I am experiencing something that I think everyone has heard of and it is called USER ERROR SYNDROME LOL....But on a serious note they were actually really nice. I just have to learn it that's all. Thank you guys for at least trying the best that you could..... now it is up to me to make an effort. Once again thank you so much for your help and kindness in the matter❤️❤️

jeansofarc
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 22, 2022

I spent half a day testing all of the section apps currently available in the App store. I settled on Kava sections because it has a natural eye for design, intuitive sections available and a great price. Since using the app the support has been exemplary . I plan to use this app often. Thank you for a great product.

Oakridge Fresh Ltd
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
November 17, 2022

The team behind this project is incredible. They take time to listen to your needs, and turn out an update within the day to answer those issues. I've tried countless "better sections" apps and none of them were as helpful and mobile first design focused as Kava Sections: Page Builder.

Magnuson Performance
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 20, 2022

I needed a simple landing page and was able to achieve the this. I had a few questions and the support was 10 stars. Great app. Thank you.

AMANDA ANDREWS Photography
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 15, 2022

I need help with padding for my theme.
replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

T-share Peru
Peru
Time spent using app: 2 days
Prettifyweb replied October 17, 2022

Hello! Our support didn't receive any requests, so we contacted you immediately via email. Unfortunately, we haven't heard back from you.

Please reply or contact us via email support@prettifyweb.com with more details regarding your issue. We are happy to help.

Thank you!

August 15, 2022

Great app for creating custom sections when your theme has limitations.
Perfect, Just what I was looking for :)

Radio Velvet