4.9
May 31, 2023

Very nice app, all the sections are easy to install and the are very customizable

When you have trouble whit a section there will always be someone to help you out.

I really recommend this app to anyone who is building a store.

JewelSounds
Netherlands
May 24, 2023

BEST APP in shopify! I should have discover this app sooner so I won't buy the shopify website template from 3rd party (that slows down my website ALOT)! With some of the free sections you'd be able to create a branded website that looks appealing!

Alex is also very fast to respond to my query and follow up afterwards! Will definitely purchase from them in the future! Try them, it's free and you'd be taken care if you have any questions :)

Danalyser
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 8 days
Prettifyweb replied May 25, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app!
We are thrilled to hear your feedback and kind words about our support.

April 25, 2023

We migrated our complete webstie from Wordpress to Shopify and decided to use this App as a foundation for the new page. The pages we built are absolutely beautiful, and customers loved it from day one. The best thing about this plugin was the support. The listened to my needs, and from feature requests to bug fixes, everything was delivered within a few days. In case you want an easily customizable shop at a reasonable expense - this is the plugin to go for!

AgileSkills
Germany
Time spent using app: 28 days
Prettifyweb replied April 27, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are thrilled to hear that the migration of your website from Wordpress to Shopify was successful.
We take great pride in providing our customers with top-notch support, and we are thrilled to know that our team was able to meet your needs promptly.

April 23, 2023

Brilliant app with great support, I had an issue unrelated to the app and they we even willing to help with that! Highly recommend.

Little Paddocks Flowers
Time spent using app: 5 months
Prettifyweb replied April 24, 2023

Thank you so much for recommending our app and for sharing your positive experience with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Best regards,
Kava Sections Team

December 27, 2022

Fantastic. I'm trying to set up a minimalist Shopify store but was getting frustrated with the theme I got from Envato Elements. I looked into Liquid/CLI (as in... I looked at the code in Visual Studio and closed it), but I'm much more comfortable with bootstrap, HTML/CSS, etc. I dropped a few of the sections into my pages and added some custom CSS and voila! No errors, super clean layout, and (huge plus) it didn't mess up any other pages. Thank you for making this available - and free. I'm just starting out and don't want 70 monthly subscriptions.

Beats + Pixels Co.
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Prettifyweb replied December 28, 2022

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are so happy to know that we were able to exceed your expectations. We wish you the best of luck with your new store!

December 19, 2022

I can recommend this app for everyone! It is very useful and you can build almost anything you want very easily and fast. It's great!

SmartElectros
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
Prettifyweb replied December 19, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our product/service. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we are glad that we were able to meet your expectations.

December 1, 2022

I want to know how to apply these sections to our website. Follow the steps but it didn't work.Can you provide a more detailed tutorial?

UCanSee
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Prettifyweb replied December 2, 2022

Thanks for reaching out. Our team contacted you via email with the detailed guides and screencasts.
Please feel free to contact us in case of any further questions or problems via email support@prettifyweb.com

Edited November 28, 2022

So I am updating my review. To be honest I did not give them a fair chance... Building a business by yourself is not easy. They got back to me as fast as they could and they were actually nice. The app is not bad at all actually it has a lot of things and it's really nice. I am experiencing something that I think everyone has heard of and it is called USER ERROR SYNDROME LOL....But on a serious note they were actually really nice. I just have to learn it that's all. Thank you guys for at least trying the best that you could..... now it is up to me to make an effort. Once again thank you so much for your help and kindness in the matter❤️❤️

jeansofarc
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 22, 2022

I spent half a day testing all of the section apps currently available in the App store. I settled on Kava sections because it has a natural eye for design, intuitive sections available and a great price. Since using the app the support has been exemplary . I plan to use this app often. Thank you for a great product.

Oakridge Fresh Ltd
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
November 17, 2022

The team behind this project is incredible. They take time to listen to your needs, and turn out an update within the day to answer those issues. I've tried countless "better sections" apps and none of them were as helpful and mobile first design focused as Kava Sections: Page Builder.

Magnuson Performance