Kickbooster Referral Marketing

Kickbooster Referral Marketing

by BOLD

Track & reward affiliate referrals with cash or store credit

The Great North

There is potential.

The good: Option to auto create discount codes, sign up page looks nice, very simple, elegant disign, very user friendly for the merchant and affiliate
Design and visual implementation 5/5

The bad:
-No white labeling
-Your recruiting for kickbooster
-It's clear to affiliates they are joining kickbooster more than your stores affiliate program
-So they're signing up to MY affiliate program, but you need them to opt in seperately from them opting in to kickbooster to show me their info? WHAT?? Find your own affiliates kickbooster...
-WHY WOULD I WANT MY AFFILIATES PROMOTING OTHER COMPANIES? No way to opt out of displaying the marketplace
- Links are mandatory and not from your own domain
- Didn't see a way to embed signup form
-No klaviyo or mailchimp integration. Not sure how to contact them (if they decide to opt in to join my affiliate program after joining my affiliate program)
-It gives them the option to opt in to receiving marketing from kickbooster
Actual usefulness of app 0/5

We get about a hundred signups a day and kickbooster wants to charge me to recruit them for kickbooster. Hard pass.

Glyco Skincare

So here’s the thing, I decided to switch from ShoutOut to Kickbooster because Kickbooster offered their own marketplace. This marketplace is a little confusing because it resembles a crowd funding website and is quite small in comparison to others, nevertheless, I didn’t have the App installed long enough to see any benefits of Kickbooster’s marketplace other than 3 sign ups and zero sales in the 21 day trial period.

I ended up removing the App because unless your run your business in USD then it’s not going to work for you. Reason being, I offer 10% referral commission and I transact in AUD, so if a referred sale came through for $150 the affiliate is going to expect $15. What happens is Kickbooster converts the amounts into USD and then pays out in USD. The issue I have is if the affiliate is expecting their 10% (ie AUD $15) they’re 99% likely to end up with more or less because of fluctuating exchange rates. I thought I’d knock this on the head before my program grew because this will be a major issue down the track with affiliates complaining they didn’t receive the correct commission amounts. FYI ShoutOut and Affilio transact in your local currency so this is worth noting.

I also found Kickboosters admin and features far more limiting and restrictive compared to ShoutOut.

On a positive, Diana in support is amazing.

RevGenetics

App tracks commissions for recurring orders, has the ability to change cookies from 30 days... up to 365 days. I am digging it now.

SOEKS USA

Simply the best affiliate app for niche or unique products! The Kickbooster's marketplace is amazing and brings new affiliates at mo cost who already know how to market your product. We have been using it for less than a month and already saw great results.

Lil Buff Protein Cake Mix

This app was easy to install...we had a few hundred kickboosters within the first few weeks. It has worked great so far.

Aged&Ore

We used Kickbooster throughout our Kickstarter campaign in early 2018 and were thrilled to see that they now integrate with Shopify. Not only was it an absolute cinch to set up, we got a tremendous holiday boost throughout December.

It makes it very easy to share links -- we have gotten a lot of positive feedback from affiliates.

Like many other Shopify owners, we have had a lot of duds that we end up uninstalling almost immediately. Not here -- Kickbooster for Shopify is a winner.

Aqua Design Innovations

Favorite affiliate program by FAR, and wow we've tried a lot of them.

First things first, this app has got to be underpriced. You get so much value from this and their whole team is super helpful and genuinely wants to help you succeed. Our return on investment has far exceeded our expectations.

The user interface is AWESOME -- it breaks down information so simply, anyone can use it. Our affiliates love using it too. Oh, and unlike other sites there's NO coding needed (yes you read that right).

Like any affiliate program this isn't magic, you can't just download it and expect sales to 10x. Running a successful affiliate or referral campaign always takes time and effort to build up, gotta put the work in you know? But we love working with the KB team (shoutout to Vanessa), and it always feels like a collaborative effort like they've got our back too.

Definitely worth trying out!

Koala-Gear

Probably the best app out there for affiliate programs. We use it at www.koala-gear.com for a few months now.

Gravel

I use this app to drive huge traffic and sales to our website! Hands down, just install this now. It give incentive to influencers, blogs, etc to share your product. It has been unreal for our business, get this!!

Litra™

We used this app initially on our kickstarter campaign and with the success there we were really happy to hear it was on shopify. This app is a win/win. Really happy with the results so far.

Previous 1