Affiliate & Referral Marketing

Affiliate & Referral Marketing

by BOLD

Beautiful, Simple, & Automated Affiliate Marketing Program.

Wonder Machines

Great affiliate solution. Good support, Easy process to set up, great return on investment. highly recommended.

Malboro & Kane

Brilliant app and the support helps you with anything super fast - something you don't find much in affiliate apps! Easy to set up and go on my website with no effect on Google Search Console load times. Would reccomend.

BeClothed

The best affiliate marketing app I've ever used, hands down! We have used these guys on our Kickstarter projects multiple times, each delivering better results than the last. We then found this Shopify app when they updated their site.
The deep integration with Shopify stunned us and we were really impressed on how amazing the tracking was. Each and every purchase is tracked and the support team helped us with a few questions we had. Thanks Diana and the Team!

Silkn.com

We have been using Kickbooster for almost a year now and we are very happy with the traffic and sales that have been generated while using this app. It was easy to setup and maintain. Any questions we have ever had, have been answered within just a few hours. Very happy with with this service!

Hybrid Health

The customer service team has always been terrific, responding in a timely manner to any questions or concerns I have had. We're excited to learn that we're now on the Kickbooster Marketplace and hope that drive traffic to our store. That would take it from a home run to a grand slam.

THE BEAM

I'm very happy with the traffic and sales generated by Kickbooster. it's definitely a good investment. We'll keep on working with them.

Chilau Seafood & Pepper Sauce

No complaints! It does exactly what I need it to do and its easy to setup. I used in for my kickstarter days and now with shopify store!

doppel

This app has been great for setting up affiliate links for journalists and influencers. It's really easy to use and integrate. It complied with our privacy preferences and has been a pleasure to use. It has also worked as an extra marketing tool!

The Great North

There is potential.

The good: Option to auto create discount codes, sign up page looks nice, very simple, elegant disign, very user friendly for the merchant and affiliate
Design and visual implementation 5/5

The bad:
-No white labeling
-Your recruiting for kickbooster
-It's clear to affiliates they are joining kickbooster more than your stores affiliate program
-So they're signing up to MY affiliate program, but you need them to opt in seperately from them opting in to kickbooster to show me their info? WHAT?? Find your own affiliates kickbooster...
-WHY WOULD I WANT MY AFFILIATES PROMOTING OTHER COMPANIES? No way to opt out of displaying the marketplace
- Links are mandatory and not from your own domain
- Didn't see a way to embed signup form
-No klaviyo or mailchimp integration. Not sure how to contact them (if they decide to opt in to join my affiliate program after joining my affiliate program)
-It gives them the option to opt in to receiving marketing from kickbooster
Actual usefulness of app 0/5

We get about a hundred signups a day and kickbooster wants to charge me to recruit them for kickbooster. Hard pass.

Glyco Skincare

So here’s the thing, I decided to switch from ShoutOut to Kickbooster because Kickbooster offered their own marketplace. This marketplace is a little confusing because it resembles a crowd funding website and is quite small in comparison to others, nevertheless, I didn’t have the App installed long enough to see any benefits of Kickbooster’s marketplace other than 3 sign ups and zero sales in the 21 day trial period.

I ended up removing the App because unless your run your business in USD then it’s not going to work for you. Reason being, I offer 10% referral commission and I transact in AUD, so if a referred sale came through for $150 the affiliate is going to expect $15. What happens is Kickbooster converts the amounts into USD and then pays out in USD. The issue I have is if the affiliate is expecting their 10% (ie AUD $15) they’re 99% likely to end up with more or less because of fluctuating exchange rates. I thought I’d knock this on the head before my program grew because this will be a major issue down the track with affiliates complaining they didn’t receive the correct commission amounts. FYI ShoutOut and Affilio transact in your local currency so this is worth noting.

I also found Kickboosters admin and features far more limiting and restrictive compared to ShoutOut.

On a positive, Diana in support is amazing.

Previous 1