Save time and money
Manually integrating your shop with Kissmetrics is time intensive, hard to figure out & expensive. Our 1-step setup saves you time & money!
Focus your expertise
Spend the time and money you save in implementation on leveraging the power behind Kissmetrics to improve your shop and marketing.
Make more money
Once you understand your customers better you can more accurately target them and produce higher value for them.
How is this the easiest way to integrate with Kissmetrics?
- Simplicity: Simply enter your API Key from your Kissmetrics account and you're done! Kissmetrics suggests using this app on their support page and include this app on their integrations list because it makes getting started so easy!
- Resiliency: Even when Kissmetrics has an outage, your event tracking is not lost and will be retried for up to 24 hours!
- History: Optionally import your historical data to Kissmetrics to start using Kissmetrics reports to get insight immediately! First 200 historical orders free - contact us for additional history import prices.
This Kissmetrics integration is not built or maintained by Kissmetrics. We have obtained permission to use the Kissmetrics name and logo. Please contact the developer for support.
Works automatically with Multipass!
- When your customers are automatically logged in to their Shopify account via Multipass, their Kissmetrics session is automatically tracked to their multipass ID!
You can immediately start tracking and sending all the important data about your customers in the right way according to the Kissmetrics suggested best practices. This data includes:
- Every visitor to your site.
- Which domains send you traffic.
- The search terms and engines that people use.
- Ad campaigns using UTM parameters.
- Who views what products, when.
- Who adds a product or removes one from a their cart.
- Who used a discount code.
- The contents of a purchase and the total price.
- Order cancellations and refunds including totals refunded.
- Revenue is tracked automatically.
- Customer sign ups (if your store supports accounts)
- What each customer did while on your shop.
- Where and why your customers are getting confused.
- What products cause the most frequent drop-offs in your funnels.
- What products are added but then removed before checkout.
- Track every step DURING the checkout process!
- How many times a customer visits your shop before purchasing.
- Much more!
- just uno
Pricing 14-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 14 reviews
Most recent reviews
Jim and his team implemented the Shopify to Kissmetrics sync on the weekend on a tight timeline when we needed it. Thanks team!
Thank you for fixing my customer service issue
This app is truly helpful ! Thank you !