Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration, user-friendly setup, and affordability. They value its features like tiered sales, multiple discounts, and automatic free gift addition based on set rules. Merchants report increased customer engagement and conversions after using the app. Its customization options and compatibility with Shopify are also praised. The support team is commended for their quick, efficient responses.

January 4, 2024

Support team is extremely helpful. They made sure this was setup properly and working before launching it on live theme. Have had issues with other app companies messing up our theme so was very happy to see them processing this the right way. Product works perfectly and I highly recommend.

shopatlasgrey
January 8, 2024

Very like Kite Discount and Free Gift app which is build for Shopify, loading speed is very fast, most compatible. It won't create extra copied products as gifts,but apply the original one directly, also working well with other discount. To sum up, app is excellent!

DEPULEY
January 15, 2024

Exactly the APP we needed, this app lets our customers choose amongst several products as a free gift which other APPS did not have this feature. Installed APP and within 30 minutes, all was already set-up. Needed some fine-tuning and can't believe how quick and efficient the support was. It works beautifully with Shopify and very easy to configure! Very good APP.

Union Nature Aroma-Phyto
5 days using the app
January 12, 2024

I love this App, specially their free gift option and it was exactly was I was looking for. I had some little bug, but the team was able to help quickly by chat. It's just awesome!

Kiffbox.fr
France
23 days using the app
January 18, 2024

It's super easy to use and adds a nice touch to our orders. The customization is spot-on, enhancing our customer experience. Kudos to Gift Lab for another fantastic app – highly recommend it!

Saga-copenhagen.com
Denmark
2 months using the app
January 22, 2024

100% recommed. The discount fit nicely to shopify unlike other apps have bugs and many limitation, this one is next level!

KlaritySG
Singapore
January 30, 2024

I couldn't be happier with the "Kite: Discounts & Free Gifts" app! Not only is it incredibly user-friendly and packed with fantastic features, but the level of customer support I received was outstanding.

I recently encountered an issue with one of the app's features, and the Kite team was lightning-fast in addressing my concern. Their prompt assistance and willingness to go the extra mile to resolve the problem left me thoroughly impressed.

What's even better is that this app offers top-notch functionality at a price that won't break the bank. In fact, it's more budget-friendly than most similar apps I've come across, all while delivering superior features.

If you're looking for an app that combines affordability, ease of use, and exceptional customer support, "Kite: Discounts & Free Gifts" is the way to go. I can't recommend it enough!

Gafer Furniture
2 days using the app
November 21, 2023

Kite is a fantastic app. We've been using it exclusively for free gifts, and it has worked excellently - exactly what we were looking for. It's simple to use, and the support team is amazing - fast to respond and very helpful. The only negative we've ran across is that if you have multiple free gift promotions on different items, there is no way to have them automatically end on separate dates, so you'll have to end them each manually. There is also a limit of 4 gift items per free gift promotion condition, but this hasn't been a major issue, as typically we had 1-2 items apart of the promotions. Overall, very user-friendly and great for free gift promotions!

Terrera
20 days using the app
January 24, 2024

App works as expected and customer service is great! Responsive and helped me make the app compatible to my store.

United Nude
3 months using the app
January 19, 2024

Really awesome support that helped us fixed a bug. Would recommend!

BUTIDKHERNAME JEWELRY