KiwiDrop—Scale Fashion Brands

US-based Source, Dropship, Quality Control, Custom Branding.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

US based dropshipping for serious brands

Authentically Radd

I have loved using KiwiDrop
With it's easy integration, mix of products, and excellent customer service it was quickly become one of my favorite Drop ship Companies! 10/10 reccomend

Bella Soul Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very Happy With Kiwi ! App is amazing to use / love that I can download only what I want To push to my site. Shipping is quick and affordable. They are very helpful and did a touch base call to welcome me and asked for feedback. Product set is growing fast and this is a valuable service for my boutique.

AddiBray

Where do I even begin!! I own a woman's online clothing boutique and have worked with several drop shipping companies and Kiwi is MY FAVORITE!! They offer both Brand items (very important to me) and White Label items. There is also a group you can join on Facebook where they do a live video showing us where the ladies are trying on the items for us to see the quality, fit, etc. In these videos these sweet ladies answer any questions we may have! If that's not enough they also take pictures for us to use!! Sounds amazing right?!? It gets even better!! Not only do they offer a low flat rate shipping cost per item but they also offer combined shipping, automatic payment and a few more things! Packaging is another thing they do better than any other drop shipper I have used. They use good quality poly mailers! Best of all it's FREE to use them!! Literally no monthly subscription charge. Their system is set up to sync whichever items you want over to your site so easy! If you read this far you are probably thinking I'm either getting paid to say these things or I work for them and neither are true. I have always believed in giving credit where credit is due and this is my honest opinion about Kiwi!! Try it for yourself! It's FREE! If you don't like it as much as I do then just delete it!

November 23, 2022

Hi AddiBray, this means a lot to the whole team, from our developers to the live streaming hosts in the group:) We hope you continue to hold us accountable. We are still growing and have problems on and off. Please be the bar raiser so we can do better.

Aria Mackenzie Boutique

It's been a crazy few years between Covid and being hit with a hurricane... and all I can say is that Kiwi Drop has been a saving grace to keep my business afloat! Not only is dropshipping great for my business, but the owners/customer service at Kiwi Drop is next level! They are AMAZING!! Make sure you join their facebook groups too. There is so much information to help you become successful using their services. Absolutely amazing!

unicorntribehub

Love KiwiDrop. Judy Blue, Zenana, White Birch and loads of overseas options all on Drop Ship, click, import, sell and that's it! So easy.

essereboutique

I love Kiwidrop! They have been so helpful and sweet! Cute items and fast delivery! Very helpful when an issue arises!

Maddison Street Boutique

If you're not using KiwiDrop yet, you're missing out! Their customer service is phenomenal and they have a versatile mix of styles! Using their dropship service is as easy as it comes. Download their app, find your favorite styles, and import them to your shopify store. You sell all the gorgeous styles and they pack and ship them for you! Love this service!

Crystalwardrobe.com

the team behind the app knows nothing about customer support as I am facing a problem with the app and for more than 6 weeks no solution I even beg them to reply to my emails or on the chat. they really need to invest in their technical team and customer support teams before deciding to go into business

November 15, 2022

Good Afternoon Mahmoud, This is the Kiwi Management Team. We appreciate the honest feedback and take it very seriously. As a technology company and a business partner you have trusted, your customer's satisfaction is our No.1 priority. We would like to start off by apologizing for dropping the ball multiple times throughout your requests and letting you down. This is not the kind of service you or any of our customers deserve, nor the service we have promised.

We investigated the issue from start to finish and have identified many gaps where our process had failed you. We have no excuse for the way we handled things or didn’t handle things. We know our apology cannot fix what we have broken, but what we can fix is how we plan to avoid these types of situations going forward. We have revamped our customer service process, implemented an escalation team, and have a technical team helping us revamp our systems.

For the technical challenge you have encountered, we have worked with Shopify to identify the root cause and wrote an article for the community. So moving forward, any merchants who might have similar settings could benefit from that. https://help.kiwidrop.com/knowledge/the-tracking-number-isnt-syncing-to-my-shopify-store

Once again, we truly appreciate the feedback you have given as this type of feedback only helps push us to be stronger business partners for you and your customer!

We want to thank our community for giving us the chance to help make this right and hope you trust our revamp will provide you with the service you deserved from the beginning.

Kind Regards,
The KiwiDrop Management Team

Thred Therapy Boutique

I'm blown away by the level of customer care I received today on a damaged item my customer received. We are new to Kiwi, but I can say if they are always this responsive, and this caring, we will be a very good customer. :) Top Notch!

STW Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

I'll keep this short and sweet because I am SO busy fulfilling orders from Kiwi!! IF you're not using them, you're missing out - for certain. Their customer service is phenomenal, they don't make promises and then not deliver (no pun intended ), and I feel they are the breakout star on the precipice of becoming the #1 DSer. ALL this, and they've got heart, and patience (which I've tried several times lol). I highly recommend.

Previous 1