Store Price Manager

Store Price Manager

by Konigle Pte Ltd

Bulk Discount + Price Editor

Shopwise Official

I run a wholesale store and was in search of an app that would connect my custom wholesale suppliers to my own store. After months of searching, I finally came across Konigle! The most important pain point they solve for me is syncing inventory and products between my store and my suppliers. It saves me hours of manual work and ensures I'm providing great service to both my customers and suppliers. Their app also offers many more services such as customer management, product data, and affiliates (just to name a few), which I don't currently require but may utilize in the future, however, I can imagine it's super helpful for other store owners. My store would not exist today without their app and a fantastic team who are professional, kind, and beyond talented. 10/10, I highly recommend their services!

February 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review and encouragement. We are beyond happy to help enable unique and innovative business models. Happy Profits !

amdyshealthcare

When I installed the application, the plugin was giving issues with my theme. Something was up with my theme and I contacted the Konigle support team. They helped me real quick and was plugin was up and running in no time.

January 28, 2021

Thanks for your encouragement. Glad we were able to fix your theme. Happy Profits !

kasibunkari

I was using some other application for chat purposes, but it wasn't working best for me. It got too complicated towards the end. Then I found this same widget and it took me around 5 min to figure and set up my widget! Till now works best!

January 15, 2021

Thanks so much for your encouragement. Great to know that it was easy for you to set it up. Happy Profits !