LARNT: Branding & Dropshipping

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
December 16, 2022

I loved the experience of partnering with Larnt. It's been more than 6 months but I didn't face any issues yet. The team is professional. The quality of the products is worth it. Super who looks after my account, is very kind and possesses great knowledge with a timely response. I am too happy with the services of Larnt. Highly recommended.

Sociable Weaver Nest
India
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 18, 2022

well, so far i am totally satisfied with this app, Super is very helpful and effective, the branding looks great. So far, really good app, i will update my review once my customers will receive their orders.

Beauty Peachy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 14, 2022

Larnt has been an amazing app to use. As soon as I signed up, Super reached out to me, helped me source products and has answered any questions I have had thus. Switching over to Larnt was the best decision I have made. This app and Super have made my dropshipping business way easier. Highly recommend.

Toddlers Busy Book
Time spent using app: 8 days
May 24, 2022

LARNT is a very friendly application. As soon as I signed up, customer service contacted me, asked about my niche, taught me how to import products, and told me she was always available. Today I contacted customer service about a shipping question and Bonnie answered me quickly, I am 100% satisfied.

Strawberry flavor-ada
May 24, 2022

LARNT can save me a lot of time. Importing products into my Shopify store is very easy. Whenever there is an order, from purchase to delivery, Larnt will automatically fulfill it for me, and will email the customer with a tracking number. I was so surprised. Now I am seriously learning and implementing marketing, hope to have more orders!

Cougar2597
May 20, 2022

I have been using LARNT since the first day my shopify store opened. The platform is easy to use, the products are cheap, orders are fulfilled automatically, and Super helps me, so I don't have to worry about it. And the delivery is much faster compared to using Aliexpress.

orion-2990
May 20, 2022

LARNT's platform is very comfortable to use. Product introduction was smooth and the price was good. There is Manuela in the customer service support. If I have any questions, I will contact her directly, which is very helpful!
I highly recommend!

chocolate-4m63
May 19, 2022

Very nice. All dropshipping apps now function pretty much the same. The difference is in product and logistics speed. What I like most is their product prices, which are cheaper than others.

mystore-yeahs
May 19, 2022

I have tried other dropshipping tools in the past, but I haven't changed since moving to LARNT. They always ship fast, and the customer service is excellent, any questions I have are answered promptly,which is very helpful to solve anything I need. They have shipped thousands of products for me now and only a small number of customers are not very satisfied, which is normal. Great supplier and I will continue to do business with them.

milk-pudding
May 9, 2022

More than two month ago, I switched from Aliexpress to LARNT and never looked back!
LARNT's customer support and professionalism are unparalleled. It is very easy to communicate with my representative Cherry on product procurement, pricing, fast shipping and other issues. With Larnt, my business scale is much larger than ever before, without having to worry about fulfillment issues or delays.
When you work with LARNT, you will know that they will handle everything on the backend, and you can focus all your energy on advertising and expansion!

devil-seal