Laybuy

Laybuy

by Laybuy

Promote buy now, pay later payment plans

Divinity & Co.

When I installed the app, it automatically inserted a pop up banner on my site which even when closed, would repeatedly pop up every time you made a click on the site. My customers were complaining about it so I contacted them to remove the banner. They never responded so I figured out how to remove it myself. The app works great but please don't install the pop up banner. Not a single merchant or customer likes it

CellMart

App is working fine and showing on our website perfectly on collections pages and products pages. Thanks

Slay My Print

The app didn’t work. Unhelpful support. They installed a banner on my store without my permission and even after deleting the app the banner remained.

shopSonter

I will be honest I do love laybuy, more than any other BNPL services, they have 6 interest free payments and focus on the customers and stores to create more accessibility when buying (plus no transaction fees for anyone :D). The App is a little confusing at first but once you read into the instructions, it basically takes you step by step and I have found it to be a more independent setup compared to others like Afterpay and Zippay.

Note: You will need to become a merchant of Laybuy similar to other BNPL offerings, to sign up visit: https://www.laybuy.com/our-merchants

Watch this video if you need help setting up: https://youtu.be/lp1-ccYoDXc

OR

Here are the steps summarised for people:
1. Install the app and connect it with your current theme being used.
(You can rename your themes to make sure it's the correct one or do as they mention and create a copy of the theme as a backup before you install Laybuy)
2. Click on the Setup Button in the app after you've linked your theme
3. Make sure your theme isn't password protected
4. Go to the settings tab and untick what you don't want to be included in your store
5. Go through all the remaining tabs and follow the steps
6. Ensure you edit the font size and logo size to match your website!

NOTE:
7. The 'CSS Selector' is the section you want Laybuy to put the information under.
8. The 'Observe Selector' is the dollar value you have to select.

Here is my example of the Debut theme selected for each tab.
COLLECTION PAGE

CART PAGE
CSS Selector: div.grid__item.text-right.small--text-center > div.cart-subtotal
Observe Selector: div.cart-subtotal > span.cart-subtotal__price

FOOTER PAYMENT ICONS
CSS Selector: div.grid__item.site-footer__payment-icons > ul.payment-icons.list--inline.site-footer__icon-list
(Make sure you tick whether you have payment icons or not!)

October 14, 2020

Thank you for the review.