Self-serve Privacy Portal
LayerFive allows you to comply with GDPR and CCPA privacy regulations in a self-serve way that saves cost and improves customer experience.
Deep Consumer Insights
With unified consumer profile, get a 360º view of the consumer. Deliver better customer service and get better ad targeting
Neutral Google and FB Insight
With unified consumer profile, get neutral ad performance measurement for Google and FB ad spend and increase sales with same ad spend
About Marketing Insights and Privacy
LayerFive GDPR/CCPA Privacy Management with Unified Consumer Data
- Complete privacy compliance solution along with a fully-featured cookie compliance banner.
- No complex workflows to manage, saving cost and reducing the risk of non-compliance. Self-serve privacy portal allows logged-in consumers to access all of their data at any time and exercise their privacy rights immediately.
- Unify consumer data across all systems and automate propagation of privacy requests across all systems. Get comprehensive customer journey insight.
- Full featured cookie banner included
LayerFive automates data privacy requests with a self-serve privacy portal that allows you to fully comply with GDPR and/or CCPA regulations, while improving customer experience and brand image.
LayerFive builds a unified customer profile for all consumers and integrates this profile as part of the Shopify user's profile. This privacy profile allows the consumer to self-serve GDPR and CCPA privacy requests e.g. "right to access information", "right to delete", "right to do not sell or share" etc. and saves cost of serving individual requests.
Unified consumer profile offers deep consumer journey insights and objective Google/FB ad performance measurement with our 360 Marketing Insights product.
or $549.08/month billed at $6,589 once per year
$199 per 10000 additional consumer profile
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.