Lazify ‑ Lazy Load Images

Boost Page Speed. Reduce loading times by Lazy Loading

$4.99/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

VVS Jewelry

This effin app broke my site wtf I'm getting a syntax error on all images. Had to use a backup theme. Support is nowhere to be found. This should be removed from the app market asap

GoalVintageWholesale

Location Ireland

Amazing app does exactly what it says every store should use. Really helpful and instant customer support

ReworkGarms

Location Ireland

This app significantly increased my sites loading speed i would highly recommend every store use this.

Favorite Story

utterly useless. it would only work with images in the product description, not product page images. doesn't appear to work with homepage images either. so, basically zero out of thousands of images on my site. boo.

June 27, 2022

Hi there, our app can now Lazy Load your ENTIRE store, home page included! I'd love it if you could check it out :)

ELIVERA UK, Reviews, Buy

We recommend. The program is impressive. Improves technical speed parameters. Good technical support. Sincerely, Eliveragroup.com Team

Goody Goody Gum Drops

Location Australia

This good app is now a GREAT app as it now Lazy Loads the entire store including the home page even on Out of the sandbox Turbo theme making it even faster.

Wild Pet Supply

Only edits images in descriptions, not other product images. Will not increase page speeds or has minimal effect.

Cosmetical Beauty

This app will be fantastic to anyone who needs to optimise their store on Shopify! Super easy for anyone to use and will improve your sites SEO and also score via Shopify Analyser and Google Page Score too. If thats not enough, I got an extreme amount of assistance through my store for things well out with their remit. Solved them all perfectly and quickly!

EssentialsOnEarth

The Best and one and only App that will Lazy load the Pictures and GIF files in the Product description. I am totally happy with the support and they did a fantastic job in Lazy loading almost all my 270 products ..its a exhaustive and very hardworking effort. Thanks so much somesh and team for your help in setting up things for me and providng 24/7 chat support.

RetroClothing

This app is amazing and so easy to use. I highly recommend it. There is a noticable improvement to my sites speed. Excellent support also!

Previous 1