Lazify ‑ Lazy Load Images

Lazify ‑ Lazy Load Images | Reviews

by Purpose Brands LLC

Reduce loading times by SECONDS. Lazy Loading Done Right.

ELIVERA UK, Reviews, Buy

We recommend. The program is impressive. Improves technical speed parameters. Good technical support. Sincerely, Eliveragroup.com Team

Cosmetical Beauty

This app will be fantastic to anyone who needs to optimise their store on Shopify! Super easy for anyone to use and will improve your sites SEO and also score via Shopify Analyser and Google Page Score too. If thats not enough, I got an extreme amount of assistance through my store for things well out with their remit. Solved them all perfectly and quickly!

EssentialsOnEarth

The Best and one and only App that will Lazy load the Pictures and GIF files in the Product description. I am totally happy with the support and they did a fantastic job in Lazy loading almost all my 270 products ..its a exhaustive and very hardworking effort. Thanks so much somesh and team for your help in setting up things for me and providng 24/7 chat support.

RetroClothing

This app is amazing and so easy to use. I highly recommend it. There is a noticable improvement to my sites speed. Excellent support also!

StrapTac

This app reduced the loading time on my product pages by 2.7 SECONDS. That's amazing and my Google PageSpeed score went up aswell. Great support, highly recommend.

Suede Cassidy

When I first opened my store, I did not realize how slow my page was running until I downloaded this app, big help