Lazify ‑ Lazy Load Images

Boost Page Speed. Reduce loading times by Lazy Loading

$4.99/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

GoalVintageWholesale

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Amazing app does exactly what it says every store should use. Really helpful and instant customer support

ReworkGarms

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app significantly increased my sites loading speed i would highly recommend every store use this.

ELIVERA UK, Reviews, Buy

We recommend. The program is impressive. Improves technical speed parameters. Good technical support. Sincerely, Eliveragroup.com Team

Goody Goody Gum Drops

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This good app is now a GREAT app as it now Lazy Loads the entire store including the home page even on Out of the sandbox Turbo theme making it even faster.

June 27, 2022

Hi there, our app can now Lazy Load your ENTIRE store, home page included! I'd love it if you could check it out :)

Cosmetical Beauty

This app will be fantastic to anyone who needs to optimise their store on Shopify! Super easy for anyone to use and will improve your sites SEO and also score via Shopify Analyser and Google Page Score too. If thats not enough, I got an extreme amount of assistance through my store for things well out with their remit. Solved them all perfectly and quickly!

EssentialsOnEarth

Location Australia

The Best and one and only App that will Lazy load the Pictures and GIF files in the Product description. I am totally happy with the support and they did a fantastic job in Lazy loading almost all my 270 products ..its a exhaustive and very hardworking effort. Thanks so much somesh and team for your help in setting up things for me and providng 24/7 chat support.

RetroClothing

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is amazing and so easy to use. I highly recommend it. There is a noticable improvement to my sites speed. Excellent support also!

StrapTac

Location Ireland

This app reduced the loading time on my product pages by 2.7 SECONDS. That's amazing and my Google PageSpeed score went up aswell. Great support, highly recommend.

Suede Cassidy

Time spent using app 17 minutes

When I first opened my store, I did not realize how slow my page was running until I downloaded this app, big help