FASTEST WAY TO TEST PRICES
Leaflet makes it easy to design and deploy price tests without having to spend lots of time on record keeping
FOCUS ON TESTING WHAT MATTERS
Leaflet suggests what tests you should run based on your costs and the way your customers actually shop your products
SPEND LESS TIME ANALYZING DATA
Leaflet automatically analyzes the outcome of each test and presents conclusions in a visual, intuitive dashboard
About Leaflet Price Testing Platform
Leaflet makes it easy to find out how much your customers willing to pay! The most profitable price isn't necessarily the highest or the lowest. Finding the sweet spot for your prices will enable you to maximize sales and gross margin.
How does Leaflet accomplish this? By helping you design, launch, and measure price tests.
November 2020 Update
We released Autopilot, which can manage your price tests while you sleep. This will save you tons of time, ensure your price testing proceeds according to schedule, enable you to efficiently test even the largest product catalogs.
September 2020 Update
We now support two more types of tests:
- Percent based tests (where the price of every variant is changed according to the same %)
- Tag level tests (where all products with the same tag will be included in the test)
July 2020 Update
As part of our ongoing goal to be the most user-friendly price testing platform in the world, Leaflet now supports the following types of price tests:
- A test on every variant of a product
- A test on a specific product variant
- A test on a subset of product variants
Relatedly, test results can now be broken down by variant or aggregated across all variants within the test, and similarly Leaflet's AI powered test suggestions can be delivered at the variant or product level.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is "price testing"? Price testing is a methodical, iterative process of modifying your prices and measuring how those changes impact the profitability of your business, with the goal of honing in on the most lucrative prices.
- How long do price tests need to run? It depends on several factors, including: (i) how much traffic you have before and during the test, and (ii) the difference in profitability before and during the test.
- Does Leaflet duplicate my products? No, Leaflet does not duplicate your products.
- Does Leaflet show different prices at the same time? No, Leaflet shows the same price to everyone to avoid negative reactions from customers. This approach is called "longitudinal testing".
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Run 1 test at a time
Up to 2 test suggestions at a time
Design your own tests
Automate analysis of results
Measures statistical significance
Everything from the Free plan
Run unlimited tests in parallel
Up to 50 test suggestions at a time
Adjustable frequency of test suggestions
Contact us for details
Run up to 1,000 tests at a time
Receive up to 1,000 AI powered test suggestions at a time
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The leaflet app is a great tool for businesses looking to put some logic behind their pricing strategies. We have a large catalog and find the tool to be very helpful and a big time saver. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to add some data science to their tech stack. Support has always been great and the product development roadmap is exciting.
Love Leaflet! Super simple to use and creates a massive amount of incremental revenue on each product. Support from Richard is awesome.
Leaflet and the team is awesome. We have pretty strict rules on how much minimum margin we will allow per product so we typically price our stuff a little higher to push the envelope. We were never confident to push it further cause we didn't have any strong analytics tools to rely on to make sure that we were increasing in a safe manner and it was actually improving profitability. Enter Leaflet. It has allowed us to increase our prices by anywhere from 10% - 20% on most of our products and see no change in conversion rate or in some cases even see our CR increase. Awesome tool and creates a massive amount of incremental revenue. We use their autopilot feature so now we just set and forget it. Excited to see where they develop it.