MAKE MORE MONEY
Leaflet finds the pricing “sweet spot” for every product you sell
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE
Leaflet is the A.I. powered “done for you” solution to price testing
SELL WITH CONFIDENCE
Base your pricing decisions less on opinions and more on science
About Leaflet Price Testing Platform
Leaflet makes it easy to find out how much your customers willing to pay! The most profitable price isn't necessarily the highest or the lowest. Finding the sweet spot for your prices will enable you to maximize sales and gross margin.
How does Leaflet accomplish this? By helping you design, launch, and measure price tests.
November 2020 Update
We released Autopilot, which can manage your price tests while you sleep. This will save you tons of time, ensure your price testing proceeds according to schedule, enable you to efficiently test even the largest product catalogs.
September 2020 Update
We now support two more types of tests:
- Percent based tests (where the price of every variant is changed according to the same %)
- Tag level tests (where all products with the same tag will be included in the test)
July 2020 Update
As part of our ongoing goal to be the most user-friendly price testing platform in the world, Leaflet now supports the following types of price tests:
- A test on every variant of a product
- A test on a specific product variant
- A test on a subset of product variants
Relatedly, test results can now be broken down by variant or aggregated across all variants within the test, and similarly Leaflet's AI powered test suggestions can be delivered at the variant or product level.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is "price testing"? Price testing is a methodical, iterative process of modifying your prices and measuring how those changes impact the profitability of your business, with the goal of honing in on the most lucrative prices.
- How long do price tests need to run? It depends on several factors, including: (i) how much traffic you have before and during the test, and (ii) the difference in profitability before and during the test.
- Does Leaflet duplicate my products? No, Leaflet does not duplicate your products.
- Does Leaflet show different prices at the same time? No, Leaflet shows the same price to everyone to avoid negative reactions from customers. This approach is called "longitudinal testing".
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Run 1 test at a time
Up to 2 test suggestions at a time
Design your own tests
Automate analysis of results
Measures statistical significance
Everything from the Free plan
Run unlimited tests in parallel
Up to 50 test suggestions at a time
Adjustable frequency of test suggestions
Contact us for details
Run up to 1,000 tests at a time
Receive up to 1,000 AI powered test suggestions at a time
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The Wander Club
Price testing is very difficult but it's one of the biggest levers you can pull in your business for more profitability. There are several different ways to price test, each with their own pros and cons, but after all of my research, I found Leaflet to be the best solution. It's extremely user friendly, effective, and Richard, the founder, is super friendly and helpful. He'll make sure you get some big wins for your business! And the best part is that Richard and his team are working every day to make it even more powerful. I would highly recommend trying out Leaflet if you're wanting to improve your profits and margins!
Richard & co from Leaflet have been amazing! We were one of their first customers and it's been great to watch them improve the app over time (plus help our margins improve over time!).
The leaflet app is a great tool for businesses looking to put some logic behind their pricing strategies. We have a large catalog and find the tool to be very helpful and a big time saver. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to add some data science to their tech stack. Support has always been great and the product development roadmap is exciting.