Linktree

Developer
Linktr.ee
4.3
November 10, 2022

Cant load the Linktree page today and we unable to modify the links and everything. Please kindly advice.

High Cultured
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 22, 2022

Being able to put my collections or products straight onto my linktree has been super helpful. It's an easy connection and fun to use. Nice one linktree!

RAIGN Boutique
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited January 29, 2022

The integration between Shopify and Linktree is excellent. It is easy to set up and looks fantastic on our Instagram page as it is easy to navigate and it gives our viewers & customers a brief insight into what range of products we have. The connection is excellent and when you click 'Shop the entire collection' it redirects you rapidly to our official website. Very impressed with this integration and I would highly recommend it. Looking forward to more features that may be brought out.

ellaandjo.ie
Ireland
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 26, 2022

Works great, is very easy to set up, and looks fantastic as part of our links ~ Love the seamless integration and they way it allows people a "sneak peak" at our website!

Glitter Box N.O.
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 25, 2022

i used this app to help me raise awareness regarding my eshop and increase sales. easy to install & create links and all.

Katrin Zdragka ART