Linktree

Reach new customers and increase sales

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

RAIGN Boutique

Being able to put my collections or products straight onto my linktree has been super helpful. It's an easy connection and fun to use. Nice one linktree!

ellaandjo.ie

The integration between Shopify and Linktree is excellent. It is easy to set up and looks fantastic on our Instagram page as it is easy to navigate and it gives our viewers & customers a brief insight into what range of products we have. The connection is excellent and when you click 'Shop the entire collection' it redirects you rapidly to our official website. Very impressed with this integration and I would highly recommend it. Looking forward to more features that may be brought out.

Glitter Box N.O.

Works great, is very easy to set up, and looks fantastic as part of our links ~ Love the seamless integration and they way it allows people a "sneak peak" at our website!

Katrin Zdragka ART

i used this app to help me raise awareness regarding my eshop and increase sales. easy to install & create links and all.

Wild Is Calling

Works seamlessly. I like how it works on our instagram, new products are reached quickly, for ADHD minds :)

Park life.dog

I use Link Tree to tell @PARKLiFE.Dog social media followers here they can buy our Natural Dog Treats. It's great to be able to have all the stockists 1 click away from the Bio.

CPGANG

Top 10 must-have apps when you start an ecommerce business!! Great value and the best part is that it keeps getting better.

Knot Another Hat

This app does have potential, but so far I am not able to use it because it will display products that are in "Draft" status or active status with future publish dates. If that gets fixed, it will be great!

January 24, 2022

Hey Knot Another Hat, appreciate your feedback!

I'm happy to say we've since fixed this issue and we've sent you an email with instructions on how to get it all working - hopefully it's all good shortly!

Array Of Beauty by L

I have been using Linktree since 2020 and love how now there's an option where I can add my products and collections from Shopify. It's easy to set up and for people to discover my store!

Snarky Crafter Designs

So nice to have photos of my products show under my Instagram profile link. Much easier for people to shop. Easy to set up and use.

Previous 1