Show live checkout rates
This app uses your own carrier accounts to show live, accurate shipping rates in your store checkout. Add Rules for complete flexibility!
Create custom shipping rules
Create custom shipping rules for your carrier rates. Use weight and value thresholds, add a margin or discount and much more.
Improve conversion rates
Giving customers the correct shipping price ensures you don't overquote and lose a sale! Boost conversion and your profit.
About Live Shipping Rates Calculator
What is Live Shipping Rates Calculator by SellerDash?
SellerDash Live Shipping Rates Calculator shows real time, dynamic shipping rates in your Shopify store checkout. We provide an easy way of adding and managing shipping rates, as well as updating length, width and height for your store's products.
PLEASE NOTE - This app requires Carrier Calculated Shipping to be enabled for your store. There are 3 ways to do this:
- Change your Shopify plan to annual billing (cheapest option and easiest), then contact Shopify Support and ask them to enable the feature.
- Contact Shopify support and request they carrier calculated shipping (cost = $US20 per month), or
- Upgrade to the Advanced Shopify plan (or higher).
Why use SellerDash Live Checkout Shipping rates?
- Show real time accurate rate quotes to your customers
- Protect your margin by quoting accurately
- Boost conversion rates
- Easily and quickly update product dimensions if required by your carrier
- Easy to use, no theme modifications required, GREAT support!
Class Leading Features
- Enable live rates in checkout
- Add/edit product dimensions for accurate rate quoting
- Easily enable/disable carriers
- Test enabled carrier rates before making live
- See a detailed history of rate quotes
- Edit shipping service names and descriptions
- Set up shipping rules (free shipping threshold, min cart price, add margin and discount to rates)
Heaps of Shipping Rules Available
- Handling time (days) - Add a handling time to shipping time quotes
- Handling time cut off (time) eg. "2pm"
- Measurement units - choose cm on inches or product dimensions
- Set default product dimensions (for those items that don't have dimensions set individually)
- Set default product weight (for those items that don't have a weight value set individually)
Rules Available Per Carrier
- Return quote based on min/max order value and/or weight range
- Return quote in price range
- Set min price shown. Eg, If min set to $9, and returned rate from carrier is $7.50, $9 will be shown in cart.
- Add a shipping margin or discount (% or $ amount), optionally only add margin if order value above or below an amount.
- Set free domestic and/or international shipping for a carrier quote, above a certain order value. Optionally, also discount other services.
Currently we support all services (domestic and international) for
- Australia Post eParcel (standard and contract rates)
- Australia Post MyPost Business
- Startrack (Road Express/Air, FPP and more)
- Couriers Please
- Fastway FastLabel & MyFastway
- Hunter Express
- Postmen More countries and carriers are coming soon!
- Australia Post,
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This plugin is good, my only issue is without a CSV upload for dimensions you will find yourself spending hours adding product dimensions one by one.
Fantasy Art Trading
Exceptional app, amazing support and allows you to customise the rates and names if you wish to. Once you setup all the product dimensions it works seamlessly with your store to provide accurate rates for your customers.
Highly recommend that anyone thinking about adding this app do so immediately. We did have the Australia Post App before this but this goes well beyond the features of that App and provides accurate rates to the customers rather than the Satchel Prices that the previous app did once they changed over to the satchel pricing system for up to 5kg.
Swift Ride Australia Pty Ltd
Fantastic app. Has all the features we needed for Auspost quoting, including our own rates. We can add margins etc, and use shipping rules too. Awesome!