Emadri

Emadri

by Emadri Inc.

Sell products to millions of travelers in travel shop mode

The Passport Hustle

I use this app as a supplier and on the other side as a travel advisor. As a supplier, I was happy to be approved as they usually only approve you if your products have been requested by a travel advisor. Luckily my products were requested and I joined both sides of the platform. How it works: Each product must be pulled in to the travel advisors travel store or recommended to go on a travel packing list by the travel advisors. Therefore getting your products onto the app does not guarantee sales. Additionally, Emadri approved each product individually to ensure each product has professional images and professional descriptions. The customer service has been excellent,

Dr.C Lab - Organic, Natural, Vegan Cosmetics - Silicon Valley Smart Beauty Research Innovation Center

Waiting for more than a month but it still says "Products are waiting to be approved" (it should be done within 48h though). Contacted the support many times via the app, got no response at all. Does this app really work??

1985 Originals

Nice idea but I have products waiting for approval for days now so may uninstall. Maybe if they review the products then I can really see how things go and change my rating in the future.

Secret Menswear

A must have app for any small business! It's free to sign up and very easy to use.

gabigabe

We have had lots of customers say that they first heard about us through Emadri. Their customer service was really helpful!

MosstoUSA

Emadri was really easy to use and help increase my sales. I would highly recommend to any company who markets to travelers.

Verco Health

Emadri has already made sales for me and allowed me to reach high value customers. Excited to see how this continues to grow.

emadrihealth

This sales channel helps me reach travelers who have a lot of disposable income, and are trying to make sure they get the right product. I received a call from their partnership team who explained the type of products who do well in their marketplace and also that I needed to provide free shipping, so I had the flexibility to offer certain price points. Overall the experience has been good.