Emadri

Emadri

by Emadri Inc.

Sell products to millions of travelers in travel shop mode

1985 Originals

Nice idea but I have products waiting for approval for days now so may uninstall. Maybe if they review the products then I can really see how things go and change my rating in the future.

Secret Menswear

A must have app for any small business! It's free to sign up and very easy to use.

gabigabe

We have had lots of customers say that they first heard about us through Emadri. Their customer service was really helpful!

MosstoUSA

Emadri was really easy to use and help increase my sales. I would highly recommend to any company who markets to travelers.

Verco Health

Emadri has already made sales for me and allowed me to reach high value customers. Excited to see how this continues to grow.

emadrihealth

This sales channel helps me reach travelers who have a lot of disposable income, and are trying to make sure they get the right product. I received a call from their partnership team who explained the type of products who do well in their marketplace and also that I needed to provide free shipping, so I had the flexibility to offer certain price points. Overall the experience has been good.